Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Office Services Coordinator Needed
On-Board Services, a Family-Owned U.S. Based Professional Staffing and Search Firm, is in search for an Office Services Coordinator for a Leading Property Management Organization, located in Parsippany, NJ 07054. This is a temp to perm role.
The Office Services Coordinator will be performing administrative duties for Corporate Staff.
Please review the job description below and apply immediately for quick feedback.
To apply for immediate consideration, apply through this job board or please send resume to Leslie Brannon at Leslie.Brannon@onboardusa.com and reference job # 18- 17009 in the Subject Line.
Pay Rate: $16.69 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5 PM
Location: Parsippany, NJ 07054
•Provide concierge and best in class service offerings to our customers and clients.
•Answer telephones in a professional manner and accurately direct calls.
• Greet clients and customers and verify entry into visitors system.
• Maintain organized reception and conference room area.
• Input visitors into base building system if required.
• Maintain amenity information (i.e. on-site or near amenities, transportation, community retail, organizational information, etc.).
• Wear clean, pressed, employer provided business attire, at all times.
• Maintain confidentiality. Conference Services
• Sending initial confirmations in connection with bookings and following up at specified intervals prior to the event to confirm the current status of the meeting, the accuracy of participant counts, the need for special equipment, etc..
• Help with setup/clean up of conference rooms for client meetings and events as needed to include beverage service as needed.
• Take timely action on all incoming emails sent to the Conference Services in Box; efficiently monitor and prioritize in-coming email requests; adhere to set procedures for follow through, organization and individual flagging of emails.
• Oversee self-service rooms that are managed through reservation system.
• Enter all information correctly and completely into the reservation system in order to produce accurate reporting and tracking.
• Proactively audit reservations to confirm all required information is present.
• Record Volume and metrics data for reporting as required.
• Space planning for meetings to ensure efficient utilization of existing meeting rooms.
• Conduct daily walkthrough of conference center to ensure space readiness; all bookable spaces are clean and equipment is working; conference room furniture & equipment is accounted for and in working order.
• Respond promptly to last minute requests from clients requiring additional porter, catering and equipment; able to contact appropriate department for immediate response.
• Manage video conference rooms and coordinate with other locations as needed.
• Assist in maintaining pantry areas in a neat and orderly manner.
• Manage pantry supplies and place refill orders as needed. Mail Services
• Handling, tracking and sorting of Incoming US Government Client Mail, Accountable (FedEx, UPS, DHL, Certified and Registered) Mail, Freight and Packages within established timeline.
• Operating postage meter and scanning equipment to track all accountable mail
• Security Screening of Inbound Mail, Freight and Accountable Mail (may include x-raying or other methods of detecting suspicious items).
• Process Incoming and Outgoing Interoffice mail for shipment within established timeline.
• Assist customers with the shipment of freight or packages, may include proper packing of equipment for safe handling.
• Consult clients/customers on proper outbound courier and mail service options.
• Coordinate requested courier pick-ups with approved courier services Vendors.
• Maintain adequate courier shipping supplies inventory by placing orders as necessary.
• Maintain a clean and organized service center at all times.
• Record Volume and metrics data for reporting as required. Records management
• Liaison between records Management Company and client.
• Coordinate pick-up and delivery of archived items with records Management Company.
• Escort shredding vendor and Integrated Facilities Management vendors as needed or required.
• Assist with the provisioning of shredding consoles or extra services as required.
• May be asked to escort the Shred-it representatives while they collect from the consoles. Office Supplies
• Maintain clean and organized dedicated Office supply storage areas.
• Place office supply orders through ordering system.
• Conduct regular Office supply inventory inspections of designated storage areas.
• Manage Office supply inventory to ensure sufficient stock in office space.
• Respond to customer requests and inquiries in regards to Office supply availability.
• Review files, records and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests. Facilities Management Support
Qualifications/Must have Experience:
• HS Diploma or GED required. Previous Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience preferred.
• Minimum of one year(s) related experience (e.g. Front Desk, Concierge or Customer Service roles).
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
• Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
• Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
• Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
• Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
• Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
• Requires basic analytical skills.
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Ability to work flexible work schedules based on business needs.
**Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug and background clearances*****
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using an account