Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Contract Assignment in Mississauga, On
Pay Rate $25-31/hourly
*Candidates cannot begin assignment until drug and background screenings have been successfully completed.*
To apply email resume to Ashley.Sharp@onboardusa.com and reference job # 1215
Who we are looking for
• University degree in Business Marketing
• Minimum 3 years of successful professional experience in Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing and/or Sales; salon professional beauty care preferred
• Experience and interest in the hairdressing market and/or in marketing of colorations in combination with international work experience or background
• Ability to analyze research data and make decisions designed to generate incremental sales and profits
• Proficiency with PC applications MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
• Superior communication, organizational, and project management skills; • Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment; • Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team setting; • Travel Required up to 10%
Position: Assistant Brand Manager–In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. You are ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for beauty, this is the place to start your career.
The role of the Assistant Brand Manager is to provide support with brand direction, development and execution of brand marketing programs. Assists with review of market research to anticipate competition and market trends and translate consumer attitudes into new branding directions. Assists with communication of brand strategies to Marketing Services, Sales, R&D and other departments. Ensures alignment of brand strategy with corporate marketing plan. Works with other departments to help develop advertising and promotional programs, pricing, positioning, and packaging. Assists in planning and coordination of product launch. Work is performed under direct supervision.
What we offer
• Assist with the development of annual marketing plan for assigned products and market segments. Includes business review, development of alternative/contingency plans, and overall strategy for market and product segments; designed to gain volume, market share and profits
• Support product launches and relaunches across Canada including: project briefing, communication tools, sourcing and go-to-marketing execution
• Continuously monitor the performance of assigned brands and products using sales reports and research data. Apprise management of significant changes. Ensure current knowledge of the competitive environment via outside sources
• Participate in advertising agency meetings with brand's advertising agency to include any necessary preliminary and follow-up work
• Build strong relationships with our Central teams in Germany to communicate the North American agenda in regard to Innovation
• Collaborate & drive cross-functional initiatives internally within North America & Canada specific
• Assist with the preparation of customer presentations and trade show presentations.
• Assist with the development and execution of distributor promotions and trade programs designed to gain volume, market share and profits.
• Maintain ongoing communication with Field Sales personnel to learn about changing market conditions and modify promotion programs to support market changes. Offer Sales personnel support by creating and customizing marketing materials to increase sales.
• Participate, prepare for, and present at Sales Meetings and annual National Conferences
Apply by creating/using an account