Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Hiring a Contract Software Test Engineer
Duration: 5 months Assignment
Client Location: San Jose, CA
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday / 40 Hours Weekly
Pay Rate: $30 Hourly
At least 1-2 years exp, more JR level.
• Design, develop, and document automated tests to ensure a quality of our products.
• Work independently and as a member of test automation team developing and maintaining test automation scripts.
• Work closely with a team to ensure script implementation comply with best practices and testability requirements.
• Work closely with software developers and test engineers to understand software workflows, use cases and specifications in creating automated tests across the application.
• Develop and verify automation test cases to build a system to support automation of unit, functional, performance, security and integration testing. Translate existing manual tests and defects into automated tests.
• Expand automation framework to provide additional test capabilities. Analyse existing systems to find areas for improvement.
• Collaborate effectively with remote test automation resources.
• Identify, analyse and document software defects.
• Follow agile development process.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years of software automated test development experience.
• Good understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development.
• Good understanding of Action Driven, Keyword Driven, Data Driven testing approaches.
• Good knowledge of automated testing processes, methodologies and software development lifecycles.
• Good knowledge of Web front and back-end automated testing, cross-browser automated testing, Web application performance, Web services testing.
• Good knowledge in automated test development for desktop and client-server applications.
• Experience with Selenium, Coded UI, Test Complete and/or other automation development and testing tools. Experience with other industry-leading software test automation tools & languages is a big plus.
• Experience with development and testing using Performance testing tools.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and actively introduces advanced process improvements and test technologies.
• Effective at understanding and communicating technical information; ability to translate to and from business language.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Expert in analysing, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues in automated test development.
• Good communication skills – written & verbal.
To Apply for immediate consideration please send resume to Michael Estaris at Michael.Estaris@onboardusa.com and reference job #18-13103 in the Subject Line and indicate the best times to contact you (please include nights and weekends if needed).
**Candidates must complete background and drug screenings before starting any assignment.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using an account