Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
PreviousSr. Accountant Specialist (Must have at least 3 years of Accounts Payable & Compliance Experience)
On-Board Services Hiring Sr. Accountant Specialist
(Recent College Grads Welcome to Apply)
(Must have at least 3 years of Accounts Payable Experience)
On-Board Services, a Family-Owned U.S. Based Professional Staffing and Search Firm, is assisting one of the largest chemical companies with a search for an Sr. Accountant Specialist
To Apply for consideration please apply through this job board or send your resume to Leslie Brannon at email@example.com and reference job #18-03580 in the Subject Line.
If you meet the requirements above then I will likely contact you to assist you in becoming a candidate.
Duration: 12 Month Assignment
Client Location: Fortune 500 Client in Wilmington, DE- This position will require travel during the first 3 months for training in Bay City, MI**
Work Schedule: 8 AM to 5 PM Monday to Friday
Benefits: ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
Screenings: Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug and background clearances
We have an opening for an Sr. Accountant Specialist that will focus on accounts payable and compliance projects for three newly aligned integrated businesses.
The Sr. Accountant Specialist is responsible to ensure accounting activity recorded within the company's records and books are accurate and complete. In addition, this role is expected to adhere to the company's accounting policy and practices as well as the country Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Drives analytics to support disbursements analytics; monthly, quarterly, annual close activities.
• Provides analysis and insight to resolve Level III exception escalations from 3rd party managed services teams.
• Develops, coaches, and mentors specialists to perform root cause analysis and business process improvement activities to eliminate the root cause of escalations and exceptions.
• Develops and delivers robust reporting and analytics to support fact based decision making.
• Support metrics data capture, analysis and reporting to support performance scorecard, Mutual Service Agreement and Service Level Agreement Reporting
•Assists in the development and maintenance of disbursements process standards and procedures.
• Works closely with the Regional Accounts Payable Team Lead and Global Functional Process Owner to proactively identify analytics and reporting needs, and assist in the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
• Assists with Strategic Supporting activities to drive long term success.
• BS, BA, or country equivalent degree required, specialization in Accounting preferred.
• 3+ years Accounts Payable or Controllership experience preferred, 2-2+ years of those in compliance preferred
• Ability to manage day to day activities and project work
• Ability to transform data into meaningful and actionable insights
• Excellent collaborator with demonstrated capability to partner with other business functions and internal stakeholders
• Strong communication skills (oral, written and listening, facilitation)
• Expertise in excel required, experienced with reporting and data base tools (such as Tableau), preferred
• Experience with SAP ECC, ARIBA, and other enterprise systems, a plus
**This position will require travel during the first 3 mo -- two weeks per month for the training period.
To Apply for consideration please apply through this job board or send your resume to Leslie Brannon at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #18-03580 in the Subject Line. If you meet the requirements above then I will likely contact you to assist you in becoming a candidate.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using account