Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
*1 year contract position with additional opportunity based upon performance and continued business need*
The company: Our client is a global healthcare company. The Company offers health solutions through its prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products. It operates through four segments: Pharmaceutical, Animal Health, Healthcare Services and Alliances. The Company's Pharmaceutical segment includes human health pharmaceutical and vaccine products marketed either directly by the Company or through joint ventures. Human health pharmaceutical products consist of therapeutic and preventive agents, generally sold by prescription, for the treatment of human disorders. The Company sells its human health pharmaceutical products primarily to drug wholesalers and retailers, hospitals, government agencies and managed healthcare providers, such as health maintenance organizations, pharmacy benefit managers and other institutions. Vaccine products consist of preventive pediatric, adolescent and adult vaccines, primarily administered at physician offices.
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
• Experience using SAS-Base, MACRO, STAT, GRAPH, MS Office.
• Proven experience with transforming data in various formats (excel, csv, ascii) into SAS datasets.
• Demonstrated ability to produce derived analysis datasets and TLFs using SAS 9.4 on a Window/UNIX environment.
• Understanding of FDA guidelines and familiarity with the Clinical Trials process and CDISC data standards (SDTM, ADaM). Oncology experience preferred.
• Good organization, time management and attention to detail. Must have skills needed to work in a stressful environment under tight deadlines while maintaining focus on details and quality.
• Expected to conform to SOPs and Programming practices.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills needed to work effectively in a team environment.
• Applies good judgment and demonstrates initiative to resolve issues.
Experience & Education required: • BA/BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Life Sciences, Engineering or related field
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in SAS programming for phase I-IV clinical trials in a pharmaceutical/CRO environment. 3+ years’ CDISC experience preferred.
• Some project experience in a pharmaceutical/CRO programming environment or demonstrated significant leadership of SAS programming activities in a clinical pharmaceutical/CRO environment.
Support the team by carrying out programming activities (as required), and to ensure timely, accurate programming and validation activities for clinical studies. Contributes to the overall efficiency, demonstrate the ability to work efficiently and to a high standard within a clinical team environment. Provides statistical programming and validation support for clinical study reports as well as coordinate programming activities among the study programmers to achieve timely progress in the following areas: CDISC ADaM datasets, statistical tables, figures, listings, electronic submissions and other internal and external requests (e.g., publications). Work independently to accomplish tasks and goals defined by programming lead.
Pay Rate: $62 - $69 per hour based upon qualifications
Drug and background screenings required
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using an account