Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
On-Board Services, a Family-Owned U.S. Based Professional Staffing and Search Firm, is assisting one of the largest Broadcasting/Media/Entertainment Companies with a Legal Assistant (Experience working in Legal, media, broadcasting, & entertainment a must).
The Executive Legal Assistant will support the Senior Executive and team. Must have prior experience to be considered.
Hiring Legal Administrative Assistant
Duration: 6 Month Assignment
Client Location: Fortune 500 Company in NYC, NY
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
To Apply for immediate consideration please send resume to Leslie Brannon at Leslie.Brannon@onboardusa.com and reference job # 18-03362 in the Subject Line and indicate the best times to contact you (please include nights and weekends if needed). Also, please indicate where you found this job posting.
**Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug and background clearances.
The Legal Assistant will be responsible for supporting the EVP & Chief Legal Officer as well as a small team of lawyers within the Content Distribution division of Broadcast Company.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 2 years administrative experience, preferably in the Legal field
• Proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint Detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
• Superior organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize work, as demonstrated by previous corporate office experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence; experience as a team player; and ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with numerous executive assistants and other individuals across the company
• Ability to make sound discretionary decisions while handling sensitive and confidential information
• Proven ability to work with all levels of management
• Demonstrated ability to assume greater responsibility as circumstances dictate
• Arrange and schedule meetings involving high-level executives internal and external; maintain and update calendar; develop and maintain relationships with executive assistants throughout the company; demonstrate flexibility, patience and persistence in routinely rescheduling meetings
• Make travel arrangements, process travel expenses and reimbursements, keep accurate and timely expense account records
• Arrange complex logistics for multiple-attendee and multiple-location meetings (including Telepresence and slide presentation set-ups)
• Prepare executive presentations as directed, including both electronic and hard copy files
• Coordinate audio/visual needs for critical meetings
• Manage outside counsel bills using electronic billing system
• Filter, prioritize and distribute all forms of communication (telephone, mail, email, facsimile)
• Perform department business while maintaining strict confidentiality and professionalism
• Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing business environment
• Provide miscellaneous administrative support and manage special projects as assigned
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using account