Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Position: Senior Business Services Coordinator (North America)
Location: San Francisco, CA 94104
Contract Term: 6 Months (Contract to Hire)
Schedule: 8:00AM - 5:00PM, Monday - Friday (Travel 50%)
Pay Rate: $20.00 - $28.00/hour
Benefits: ACA Compliant Benefits Available
Screenings: Background and drug screening prior to start date
The Senior Business Service Coordinator is an integral part of the General Office Services team heading the Center of Excellence for best in class delivery of services to Goldman Sachs (GS) employees, clients and visitors. In this role he/she will be responsible for the delivery of GOS Services within all North America locations. The Senior Business Service Coordinator will be the CBRE escalation point for any GOS related issues in North America.
Primary work duties may include:
· Provide direction on the highest level of customer care and service standards in the day to day delivery of all GOS functions.
· Direct escalation point for Conference coordinators and Receptionists including the ability to resolve or alleviate escalated problems and reporting them, resolved or otherwise to the Regional Business Services Managers and Goldman Sachs CSRE client.
· Primary resource to the on-site teams, while also monitoring the quality of the day to day service delivery in accordance with approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
· Responsible for oversight of the GCSS system, reporting and reviewing of reservations made in accordance with the specific requirements of the meeting regarding to room set-up, AV activities, food& beverage service etc.
· Responsible for reporting daily (informally) and weekly (formally) on operational successes or challenges to RBSM’s and client liaison.
· Work with RBSM’s to develop a training plan to include one-on-one and leveraging other’s within the team to deliver a comprehensive training program to existing and new associates.
· Assist in developing and implementing procedures to improve employee efficiency and ensure flawless operations.
· Provide direction and assignment of best practices and standard operating procedures in the usage of day to day GOS systems.
· Set an example for team in areas of professionalism, tact, and excellence in daily performance based upon Goldman Sachs and CBRE policy and expectations.
· Maintaining and analyzing all daily/monthly KPI data and GS reporting documentation for the Regions.
· Conduct weekly staff huddles to proactively address any service concerns or special projects/events.
· Participate in weekly meetings with Regional managers and GS client liaison to report operational health of service lines and team performance.
· Own GOS SOP and Playbook library for accuracy and frequent updates. Maintain central data base on best practices and SOP’s within SharePoint.
· Assist Regional Manager’s with the development of Playbooks and training documentation for GOS SOP’s act as a Central Point of Contact for any Process/SOP related inquiries.
· Interface on a weekly basis with Regional managers to identify gaps between established SOP’s and practice.
· Work with Regional managers on service failure analysis and mitigation.
· Periodically travel to sites to perform training, operational service and site audits.
· Preparation of periodic operating and service volume reports
· Lead/participate in cross-regional GOS initiatives
· Other duties as assigned by the Regional Office Services Manager-Americas.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Associates degree required; College degree preferred.
· Minimum 2 years related Hospitality and leadership experience
· Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence and memos and asking clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, clients, co-workers and/or supervisor.
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
· Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
· Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Aptitude to learn and use job related computer programs (i.e. Conference room booking software etc.)
· Must work well under pressure with proactive approach to routine and non-routine occurrences.
· Punctual dependable and dedicated to achieving operational excellence, down to the smallest details.
· Ability to understand and carry out general instructions and standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
· Decision making with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause impact to customers, clients, co-workers, management and the account.
· Must be able to pass a stringent drug screening, criminal, financial, and educational and employment background check.
Apply by creating/using an account