Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Hiring Contract Recruiting and Selection Consultant (Must have experience in On Campus Recruitment & Human Resources)
On-Board Services, a Family-Owned U.S. Based Professional Staffing and Search Firm, is in search for a On Campus Recruiter. The Recruiter will support Fortune 500 Client located in Wilmington, DE. This is a new position, and will be working on a 6 month contract.
Seeking a University Relations Recruiter to attract, engage and hire top talent from various universities and student organizations across the country. This individual will also play a role in helping to implement and improve recruiting strategies while also participating in the day to day execution of various hiring and diversity initiatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting for interns and new graduate hires and must be able to manage competing demands, while being extremely adaptable and flexible to changing business requirements.
Please review the job description below and apply immediately for quick feedback.To apply for immediate consideration, apply through this job board or please send resume to Leslie Brannon at Leslie.Brannon@onboardusa.com and reference job # 18-03167 in the Subject Line.
Duration: 6 Month Assignment
Client Location: Fortune 500 Company in Wilmington, DE
Work Schedule: 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday
Pay Rate: $28/per hour
Benefits: ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
This Recruiter will be responsible for the following:
• Manage the full cycle recruiting process including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, interview process management, maintaining candidate relationships, creating and extending offers, and closing candidates
• Design, implement and execute robust, innovative, university and organization specific recruiting strategies to attract and hire top talent and meet hiring goals, (career fairs, information sessions, student organization meetings, etc.)
• Build and maintain long-term relationships at target universities with key faculty, professors, administration, and student organizations as well as student diversity organizations.
• Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer service with hiring managers, candidates and maintain a strong alliance with HR Business Partners
• Provide assistance to hiring managers with hiring process and best practices (overall TA University Hiring process overview, writing job descriptions, preparing and conducting interviews)
• Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity while maintaining appropriate documentation and ensuring compliance with local, and government legal requirements (i.e. OFCCP)
• Track metrics for all recruiting activities and proactively provide solutions
• Brand and promote on campus as an Employer of Choice.
• Lead and coordinate various internship program activities such as leader engagements, developmental sessions and social activities.
• Participate in related programs and process improvement projects as needed.
• Manage social media campaigns to promote diversity and university events.
• Manage manager and intern feedback process to implement improvements to university relations activities.
• Bachelor’s degree (HR Management or related field preferred)
• 3+ years of university recruiting, corporate recruiting, career services or related function
• Proven recruiting strategy development and execution experience
• Successful application of a variety of recruitment, attraction, selection tools and methodologies.
• Ability to develop strong partnerships with business line stakeholders, college career services contacts and diversity based community organizations.
• Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo preferred)
• Ability to travel 25-50%, particularly during high peak college recruiting season
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using account