Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
HIRING A WAREHOUSE GENERAL ASSEMBLER!!
Client Location: El Paso, TX
Assignment Duration: 12 months
Shift: 3rd, 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Pay Rate: $8.25/hr
Under direct supervision, trains to perform duties related to the preparation and manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients, intermediates, and/or medical devices in accordance with standard operating procedures, as regulated by quality, environmental, and safety agencies (FDA, OSHA, etc.).
• Responsible for completing required documentation (such as batch records, returns, etc.).
• Possess a basic understanding of production processes within area of assignment and a working knowledge of manufacturing equipment.
• Operate equipment in accordance to applicable manufacturing instructions/ operating procedures including machine set-ups and parameter documentation.
• Follow GMP’s and standard operating procedures.
• Follow process and utility flow diagrams.
• Transport materials of varying weight in accordance with established safety guidelines using material handling equipment and additional assistance as required.
• Perform area safety inspections to identify safety hazards and report findings in accordance with company protocols.
• Demonstrates adherence to safety procedures by monitoring personal and peer behaviors, work environment and housekeeping.
• Participate in internal audits and support additional team activities as requested.
• Participate on site investigative teams and where applicable, Client, s and behavioral safety assessments. Correct and/or mitigate findings from assessments.
• Provides overtime as needed
• Performs all duties with attention to quality, safety and environmental matters. Items include: wearing appropriate personal protective equipment, recognizing, reporting, and appropriately responding to hazards in the work area (spills/accidents/near misses), maintaining proper housekeeping at all times, and properly labeling and storing chemicals.
• Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines including FDA, ISO, and OSHA. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
• Assume responsibility for the environmental effects of work performed and for the identification and recording of environmental problems as they arise.
• Follow all applicable aspects of the site Environmental Management System as it pertains to normal job duties.
• Complete all regulatory training as assigned (GPM, s, ISO14001, OSHA, etc.).
• Complete Operator Training Program according to established guidelines.
• Be available for other projects or assignments as requested by management.
• Continuously looks for ways to simplify or improve products, services, systems, and processes to achieve business goals, e.g., improve yield, cycle time, quality, and productivity.
• Makes a positive contribution through demonstration of ability to seek out assistance from co-workers as needed; to suggest ways to improve upon current operations practices and systems; and to learn new skills, procedures and processes
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• 4 months of work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Work experience in chemical, pharmaceutical, or industry that complies with GMP is highly preferred.
• Must be able to read, write, fluently English.
• Operating skills of manufacturing equipment, tools, and hand/fork lifts is preferred.
• Basic Computer Skills required.
• PC navigation such as the ability to enter data into programs/software applications as instructed and use software applications for mail, word processing, spreadsheets and other job specific needs is preferred.
• Ability to communicate and effectively work as part of a team is required.
• Basic Math Skills required.
Apply by creating/using account