Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Hiring a Contract Clinical Research Specialist
Duration: 1 year Assignment
Client Location: Franklin Lakes,NJ
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday / 40 Hours Weekly
Pay Rate: $37.50 Hourly
The HEOR Research Associate will be responsible for tactical execution of HEOR projects across the MDS business. The s Research Associate will implement assigned projects through appropriate research design, project management, analysis, interpretation, and dissemination of HEOR evidence to appropriate stakeholders. The senior analyst will report to the HEOR Director in the MDS business.
• Implement HEOR studies that support the clinical, economic, and customer centered value propositions for MDS products. Deliver priority HEOR deliverables in a timely manner, including but not limited to literature reviews, Client product level value assessments, evidence gap assessments, global value dossiers (GVDs), economic models, etc.
• Develop value evidence messages, including but not limited to observational studies, prospective clinical studies, retrospective data analyses, patient and healthcare worker outcomes studies, etc.
• Liaise with cross-functional teams including marketing, market access, medical affairs and regulatory to present the value proposition of Client offerings
• Ensure that scientific data resulting from the execution of health economic / epidemiology / outcomes studies are appropriately positioned in the public domain. Execute publication plans
• Respond to and manage global HEOR requests
• Supervise student interns’ training and project execution
• Represent HEOR department on internal working teams and with external agencies (as needed)
• Candidate must have an advanced degree in a healthcare, business or economics related discipline (MSc, MPH, and/or MBA). Relevant disciplines include medicine, pharmacy, health services research, health administration, economics, epidemiology, and healthcare policy. Additional requirements include:
• Candidate must have a minimum of 3-6 months internship experience in the life-sciences/healthcare industry (examples include biopharmaceuticals, medical devices, hospital, clinical research, or HEOR consulting)
Knowledge & Skills
• Reasonable understanding of HEOR work concepts, principles and practices
• Basic research and analysis skills required including; literature reviews, gap assessment, secondary data analysis methods, poster and manuscript writing, writing GVDs, developing value stories and value messages, reviewing and writing statistical analysis plans, working with excel spreadsheet models
• Superior communication, interpersonal, and organizational/administrative skills, including experience in teaching and training internal colleagues, and presenting to large groups
• Action-oriented, customer-focused, with effective prioritization, goal-setting and time management skills
• Effective analytical/problem solving skills, including generation of original and innovative ideas and solutions
Up to 15% travel may be required
To Apply for immediate consideration please send resume to Michael Estaris at Michael.Estaris@onboardusa.com and reference job #18-02729 in the Subject Line and indicate the best times to contact you (please include nights and weekends if needed).
**Candidates must complete background and drug screenings before starting any assignment.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using account