Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
*7.5 month contract position with additional opportunity based upon performance and continued business need*
Our client is the leading medical device materials development and manufacturing partner in the world. We have been working with medical device companies for over 25 years developing products that address many growing trends in medicine, from treating an aging population to caring for a more active one — meeting the need for safer, less invasive procedures that are also more cost-effective.
Purpose of the Job
The Project Manager is responsible for the integrated management of projects (from feasibility through launch, PMP phases 1-5), process improvement initiatives, product line extensions, cost saving projects, and/or manufacturing transfer projects as assigned while developing and managing partnerships with internal and external stakeholders. The PM is responsible for creating and maintaining the project plan and is responsible for ensuring that project objectives and milestones are met within time and budget constraints and with appropriate quality.
4. Job Content:
1. Generate project plans for their projects and ensure that the project deliverables and milestones are met.
2. Manage the project in terms of money, time, scope, resource needs, quality and information/communication.
3. Able to manage multiple projects or initiatives based on scope, complexity, and timelines
4. Ensure compliance of project team members with all relevant laws, internal and external quality and regulatory requirements and other relevant regulations.
5. Ensure a safe, healthy and injury-free work environment.
6. Report the progress of the project versus the project plan.
7. Manage the risks related to the project and inform the appropriate authorities in case project objectives, milestones, quality, timing and/or budget incur risk.
8. Manage external party expectations including those of the customer.
9. Manage the project team members and create teambuilding and team spirit.
10. Ensure compliance to DSM PMP standards.
11. Evaluate the project and report results and recommendations for improvement of the execution of future projects.
5. Required Knowledge and Experience
• Educational level:
BS / MS level in Science, Engineering, Technology, Business or Project Management
• Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or relevant experience.
• 6+ years of demonstrated knowledge and broad experience managing multi-disciplinary projects or teams to successful business outcomes, including documented evidence of applying project management best practices
• 6+ years of demonstrated knowledge and experience working with, coordinating, or facilitating other relevant disciplines (budgeting and financial reporting, Quality, Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing) in the context of project work.
• Strong demonstrated and established leadership skills, and respected communication abilities with all levels of the organization (including, but not limited to, influence, conflict management, and negotiation)
Pay Rate: $60.00 per hour
Drug and background screenings required
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using account