Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
*1 year contract position with additional opportunity based upon performance and continued business need*
Our client is a multinational corporation active in the fields of health, nutrition and materials.
The Nutrition cluster is made up of Nutritional Products and Food Specialties. Nutritional Products produces essential nutrients such as synthetic vitamins, carotenoids, nutritional lipids and other ingredients for the feed, food, pharmaceutical and personal care industries. Food Specialties manufactures food enzymes, cultures, yeast extracts, savory flavors, hydrocolloids and other specialty ingredients for the dairy, baking, beverage and savory segments.
The Materials cluster is made up of Engineering Plastics, Resins & Functional Materials. Engineering Plastics’ specialty plastics are used in components for the electrical and electronics, automotive, flexible food packaging and consumer goods industries. Resins & Functional Materials manufacture resins solutions for paints, inks, stereolithography, and industrial and optical fiber coatings.
To analyze and / or test under cGMP, raw materials, intermediates and finished products by applying validated or compendia methods.
1. Performs/Applies knowledge and skills to diverse reactions.
2. Release testing of products per current compendia, regulatory and corporate quality systems,
Key areas of accountability/responsibility
1. Performs analysis in the laboratory with minimal supervision.
2. Prepares standards, mobile phases, and reagents.
3. Calibrates and monitors laboratory equipment (HPLC, GC, ICP, etc.)
4. Analyzes raw materials, intermediates, stability samples and finished products for required tests by various analytical and instrumental methods.
5. Performs calculations, collects and prepares data for evaluation.
6. Keeps supervisor informed of work status
7. Investigation of OOS results under guidance of senior staff
8. Maintains good documentation practices.
SHE Duties & Responsibilities: Display and promote positive safety behaviors at all times; use proper personal protective equipment, appropriate safety tools, equipment and procedures to ensure that self and others go home safe each day; that area and equipment operate at the highest safety levels; that all people in the area (lab techs, quality personnel, maintenance, visitors, contractors, etc.) comply with the safety directives and keep the area neat and clean.
9. Ensures incidents are investigated, reported, and risks are assessed in a timely basis.
10. Acts in such a way that safety awareness & accident prevention are considered in performing all tasks
11. Shows leadership by working to SHEQ standards and encouraging colleagues to work to the same standards.
12. All employees to be aware of and follow all Life Saving Rules.
13. Shows leadership by working to support Customer Commitments and encouraging colleagues to work to the same standards.
14. Supports plant and corporate initiatives as outlined in the manufacturing plan.
The schedule: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Pay Rate: $24.00 per hour
Drug and background screenings required
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using account