Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Site Support & Admn Specialist – Manufacturing Experience Required
ON BOARD SERVICES
*6 month contract assignment in Frankfort, IN
*Please submit resumes to Dee.Barrows@onboardusa.com reference 18-01873
*Hours: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
*Pay rate: $18.00 - $20.00/Hour
*Must clear background and drug screenings prior to hire.
What Will I Do?
Provide support for daily activities in the areas of facilities, SHE, and continuous improvement. The Site Support Coordinator independently provides support to management, professional, and operations staff. Interact with Site Manager, Maintenance Manager, Production Manager, Continuous Improvement Leader, SHE Manager, and HR Business Partner, and provide support that demonstrates strong behaviors in safety, continuous improvement, and professional excellence while influencing stakeholders.
§ Support of day-to-day running processes within site
§ Assist in the planning and coordination of employee functions (i.e. company picnic, awards banquet, food drives, etc.).
§ SRM Requisitioner
§ Procure and maintain office equipment
§ Coordinate onsite needs with support departments such as IT, Purchasing, Procurement, Sourcing, and HR
§ Order and maintain stock levels of products/supplies such as office and break room supplies
§ Coordination of the ID badge and Proximity entry card program
§ Assist managers with new employee onboarding
§ Assist HR Business Partner with onsite support of HR processes, i.e. new employee orientation and new employee paperwork
§ Track completion of Risk Assessments, Contractor Care Cards, LMRA/LOPC cards, etc.
§ Knowledge management owner of paper and electronics per document retention policy
§ Serve as Contractor Safety and Insurance Database back-up to Maintenance Planner
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
Responsible for creating purchase requisitions within the area of responsibility, after verifying the need and checking the completeness of necessary purchase information.
• executing activities in line with approved position description and Line Management instructions
• acting in compliance with company Values, Code of Conduct and Corporate Requirements (including the Code of Conduct for Information Security)
• improving his/her performance and investing in knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis to ensure long-term employability
• informing Line Manager and HR department with respect to all relevant personnel information
• asking Line Manager’s approval for leave requests and expense reclaims
• informing Line Manager and HR department with respect to illness
• registration of hours worked, if applicable
§ Participate in Company Behavior-based Safety Program.
§ Attend required SHE-related training.
§ Comply with all SHE policies and procedures.
§ Understand and follow Company Life Saving Rules.
§ Understand and follow SHE Critical procedures at a minimum awareness level but operationally when applicable.
§ Work safely and support others in promoting and maintaining a safe working environment.
Do I Qualify
This is what you will need:
• Multi-task and remain flexible while meeting deadlines.
• Ensure integrity of confidential information.
• Provide excellent organizational skills.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills in various software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP, etc.
• Excellent organization, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
• College course work preferred
• 5 years previous experience in related position desired
• Prior experience working in manufacturing facility preferred
§ Ability to interface with all levels of management and diverse workforce.
§ Ability to make decisions when necessary.
§ High dependability, strong work ethic, and commitment to deadlines. :
Apply by creating/using account