Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
*Please note that this is a 2 month contract assignment. Candidates cannot start an assignment until background check and drug test is completed*
The Logistics Coordinator will join a growing team and will support daily logistics operations, own and manage relationships with transportation providers and invoice creation for Logistics. The role is based in a highly sensitive, fast paced environment
"The Logistics Coordinator will join a growing team and will support daily logistics operations, own and manage relationships with transportation providers and invoice creation for Logistics. The role is based in a highly sensitive, fast paced environment, demanding flexibility and accuracy.
Complete daily operations in compliance with all International/Federal/State regulations.
Create export and import documentation in support of movement of drug substance, drug product, and finished goods.
Support internal and external customers by providing timely status updates on domestic and international shipments.
Coordinate internally with finance and business partners, freight forwarders, and 3PLs for timely and accurate shipment releases and deliveries.
Work with carriers to schedule shipments, track shipment status and provide timely POD s.
Perform required inventory transactions in ERP system.
Develop/Manage recordkeeping and audit process.
Participate in carrier evaluations and business reviews.
Support Logistics with daily operational activities.
Assist with Logistics training as required.
o Collect, analyze and report data and work with carriers and internal partners to create meaningful metrics and KPI s.
o Perform monthly analysis of shipping data and report to management
o Perform trending analysis and own related reports, identify necessary corrective actions and drive
Interpret INCOTERMS and provide advice to the business.
Business conditions may require additional task and responsibilities.
Experience: 3+ years in logistics operations
• Strong working knowledge of import/export
• Experience with international logistics is a must
• Experience in life science or medical device industry
• Ability to adapt to rapid change, wear multiple hats and work under pressure
• Cold chain experience
• Experience with ERP systems (Oracle Cloud) a plus
• Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak clear English
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Ability to work in a team environment
• High attention to detail
• Above average organizational skills
• Able to work with little or no supervision
• Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet competing workplace demands
• Basic to moderate computer skills – including, but not limited to e-mail, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer, Inventory systems
• Basic mathematical skill
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with external vendors if necessary
• Must be a team player and assist where needed.
• Possess good communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under tight timelines.
• Must be detail-oriented and well organized.
• Ability to work in a fast pace, high-stress environment.
• Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and MS Outlook.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Logistics, Trade Compliance, Business Administration or other related field
To apply for this position please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #18-00835
Apply by creating/using an account