Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Learning and Development Consultant
This position will be responsible for designing and implementing Procurement Learning and Development Program. This entails designing a competency model, job roles/descriptions, skills matrix, career path, capability assessment and curriculum to achieve procurement excellence. This role reports to the Procurement Learning and Development Lead in the Procurement Center of Excellence and will interact with the Procurement Leadership Team and buyer community.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Design a Procurement onboarding experience from a people perspective the leaves new hires bragging about their new job.
• Develop capability framework, job levels, job descriptions and a skills matrix that are aligned with both short and long-term strategic priorities of Procurement and provide a relevant career path for employees.
• Develop skillset assessment and competency tools, and assess Procurement training needs and certification requirements.
• Work with managers to identify critical skills in Procurement and ensure those are mapped to existing employees as part of their development.
• Use leading learning science and knowledge architecture so that the organization has access to the right information in the right way at the right time.
• Collect feedback from multiple channels to identify learning opportunities for individual and teams
• Partner with IT to develop an intuitive SharePoint L&D presence with a focus on user experience, ease of navigation and ideal curation of knowledge artefacts.
• Create a communication plans to build awareness around and celebrate developmental achievements.
• Develop and maintain comprehensive training curriculum and development plan for all Procurement personnel, in conjunction with Procurement Leadership.
• Work innovatively with HR and other functions to enhance the learning and development services of the Procurement Center of Excellence.
• Provide guidance to senior leaders on key metrics and performance outcomes that should be captured in incentive plans so that plans effectively drive the appropriate behaviors.
• Introduce impact measured analytics to demonstrate scale of success of learning and development delivery, inform future L&D activates and demonstrate return on investment.
• Performs evaluation of performance and compliance audits to identify training opportunities & improvements.
• Design rotational program through cross-functional collaboration
• Implement various learning methods throughout the function (e.g. coaching, mentoring, job-shadowing, online training)
• Develop Talent Management and succession planning process for use by the Procurement Leadership team.
To be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
• Master`s or Bachelor`s degree
• 10+ years of relevant experience designing functional learning and development programs
• Current knowledge of leading practice learning and development programs, methods, tools and techniques
• High energy and enthusiastic presentation style to engage and energize stakeholders
• Must possess ability to juggle and prioritize activities simultaneously and manage work schedule with minimum supervision, a self-starter
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, but still able to think strategically and work towards broader goals
• Proven success in working both internally and on cross-functional teams
Preferred but not required qualifications:
• Experience in Supply Chain Management / Procurement learning and development programs
• Professional certification (e.g. CPLP)
Apply by creating/using account