Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Hiring a Contract Recruiter / Sourcing Partner
Duration: 6 months
Client Location: Waltham, MA
Pay Rate: Based on experience
Benefits: ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
The Contract Recruiter / Sourcing Partner is responsible for designing and delivering recruitment strategies, leveraging a suite of “talent channels”, e.g. Sourcing, Competitive Talent Landscape/Market Research, Executive Search, University Relations, Employee Referral Programs, and External Partnerships to meet short and long-term hiring needs.
• Drive the recruiting and hiring process for the function; holding all participants in the hiring process accountable for their respective roles
• Source, develop and maintain diverse talent pipelines for critical skill areas and for immediate and long-term hiring needs
• Manage expectations of business leaders, hiring managers and candidates
• Demonstrate thorough understanding and adherence to internal Talent Acquisition processes and contribute to recruiting process improvements
• Build and maintain effective relationships across Talent Acquisition and HR
• Utilize, update and maintain Talent Acquisition tools and systems, e.g. ATS, CRM
• Actively provide input to managers and hiring teams re: global talent and market trends and competitive market practices
• Coach and advise managers when providing feedback to internal/external candidates, developing offers and determining competencies
• Conduct candidate interviews using relevant behavioral interview and competency-based assessment techniques
• Ensure compliance with corporate, local, site, and federal/country guidelines
• Prepare offer packages, extend and negotiate offers and manage candidate closing strategies
• Identify and manage relationships (and performance) with external partners/vendors , e.g. search firms, Research partners
• 5+ years recruiting/sourcing experience (biotechnology, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is a plus)
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with developing and executing innovative sourcing strategies, techniques, tools and results e.g. direct sourcing/cold calling passive candidates, market intelligence gathering, target company/organization mapping and org-charting, pipeline building
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence and build support for ideas and initiatives
• Strong candidate assessment skills, expert in behavioral interviewing techniques
• Experience with recruiting tools, e.g. ATS and CRM, branding and social media
• Collaborative and an excellent team player
• Intellectually curious and a sense of urgency, drives for results
• Expert Communication skills required including presentation
• Bachelors degree required
To Apply for immediate consideration please send resume to Katie Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job # 18-00007 in the Subject Line and indicate the best times to contact you (please include nights and weekends if needed).
**Candidates must complete background and drug screenings before starting any assignment.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply by creating/using an account