Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
We are currently seeking a Business Support/Field Systems Associate who is quick learning, collaborative minded associate who will become experienced in understanding all aspects of Business Intelligence Field based reporting. This will require learning base level (raw) data, business rules, application functionality, and how each connects and is presented in our CONNEX (Qlik) suite of applications. This business support specialist is a key contact for all stakeholders supported by our CONNEX (Qlik) suite of applications.
• Conduct field reporting systems weekly production QC and identify any unusual functional or data related abnormalities and report those to the Business Intelligence IT Team through the incident reporting tool (Remedy).
• Monitor, investigate and respond to all CONNEX systems related inquiries from iZone, email, etc.
• Submit all issues through the incident tracking system (Remedy) and then collaborate with the BI IT Team to track, test, and complete all subsequent issues/bugs that have been submitted.
• Collaborate with stakeholder groups and BI IT Team to track and complete all submitted and approved Change Requests for each CONNEX application.
• Project based activities including User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Globe Share site setup and maintenance, setup and running WebEx or Skype sessions, taking notes during application feedback sessions, setup of project based meetings, scheduling, and all other administrative tasks as needed.
• Collaborate with business consultants helping them to understand project based timelines and requirements
• Maintain all systems application documentation including Functional Requirements documentation, help files, help text, etc. within each application
• Control and maintain user system access for the field and home officer user base
• Collect, analyze and maintain system utilization reporting as needed
• Provide CONNEX system demonstrations and training for CONNEX stakeholder groups
• Collaborate with Communications and Training team to ensure all system level changes scheduled are communicated appropriately and training is prepared in a timely manner
• Maintain systems Access Point messages relating to outage and needed communications to all stakeholders
• Document minutes of Field Systems team meetings as needed
• Complete all POA Cycle activities needed for Share Fair Tables and Training Rooms such as "How to” and Tips sheets and shipping of POA meeting materials
• Proactively identify system changes and development requirements
• Assist in the creation and summary of field systems user satisfaction surveys as needed
• A minimum of 2 years of progressive experience required in IT Business Analysis, Sales Operations, Analytics, or Business Intelligence within the Pharmaceutical industry
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience required
• Experience in Veeva or Salesforce.com preferred
• Experience with BI tools such as Qlik preferred
• Advance proficiency with MS Office Tools
• Experience with wireframing and requirement documentation preferred
• Experience with project management preferred
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in efficient and organized manner
• Is proactive, hard-worker and above all else get things done
• Ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements
Apply by creating/using account