Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This person will be managing 6-7 direct reports. Service center experience required. Have FT headcount - will likely convert after 90 days.
We are looking for IT/IS Regional Site Lead - West in United States (US) for Broomfiled
Client is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, client truly has something special inside.
The Manager, Regional Site Lead reports to the IT Service Delivery Manager and she or he is accountable for all aspects of the technical relationship between IT and the internal Customer for the client. The Manager, Regional Site Lead is responsible for providing exceptional Customer Service, personnel and assets management. The Manager, Regional Site Lead is the technical team's liaison for implementations, operational excellence, resources management and tactical planning in line with the strategic vison
• Customer Satisfaction is a commitment that builds on-going efficient professional relationships
• Follows and implement ITIL operating procedures; monitors tickets queues and escalations
• Produces mean full insights from metric report and identify trends and proposes course of actions to address the opportunities
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention with follow thru on the resolution
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports of the support commitments to the IT Service Delivery Manager.
• Coaches and mentors staff to ensure current technical skills and interpersonal, customer service skills are in place; planning educational opportunities
• Manages schedules and work direction to ensure that staff is utilized effectively across locations, support issues, projects, and End User Computing (EUC) Initiatives
• Assists, hires and maintains qualified staff; addressing performance issues as appropriate
• Manages employee performance according to Client's guidelines, policies, processes and principles
• Provides yearly performance reviews, developing goals and plans for professional development
• Develops and communicates overall performance expectations and guidelines for areas of responsibility
• Establishes and maintain effective communications with team members, stakeholders and contacts
• Develops and maintain support project related documentation, work plans, and project deliverables
• Where appropriate, coordinates vendor activities to ensure project success
• Assists in the successful implementation of the project plan in coordination with other Technical Teams
• Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting tactical and strategic plans for implementing information technologies
• Supports the user's technical requirements the overall technology infrastructure,
• Provides day-to-day operation support and maintenance for all computing and User communications
• Develops and implements end-user training to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
• Maintains awareness of changing IT trends and regulations which might impact the organization and takes corrective action as required.
• Evaluates business needs, objectives and goals, and suggests/implements suitable technology and procedures to streamline all internal operations and help optimize the benefit.
• Manage operations/technical projects ensuring that they are of the highest quality and delivered on time.
• Assist with establishing organizational intelligence systems for gathering, analyzing, and reporting data in usable and meaningful ways.
• Prepare technical documentation and conduct training for technical/non-technical for staff and the end-user community.
• Proactive self-starter that possesses initiative, resourcefulness, good judgment, and the ability to think critically/tactical.
• Innovative, independent thinker with a collaborative team approach
• Passionate about technology and providing high level customer service.
• Highly organized, efficient, and attentive to detail, with excellent follow-through.
• Eagerness to learn new techniques/technologies and has a positive can-do attitude.
• Commitment to the continuous improvement of IT operations/infrastructure/services.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at one time, with accuracy.
• Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to provide 24x7 on-call support and to travel as needed
• Promote a culture which is receptive and adaptable to business changes
• Maintain and improve communication flows with stakeholders
• Learn more about Customer's pain points/needs around interpreting services allowing for Continued Service Improvement
• Reporting/trending (standard reporting) and custom/Ad Hoc as needed to demonstrate trends, issues or areas of success
• Performance management against agreed goals; celebrate high satisfaction and address barriers to customer's high satisfaction
• Builds relationships horizontally and vertically across the organization to interpret needs and proactively address opportunities
Required and Desirable Skills/Qualifications:
• Computer Science or related Degree preferred or minimum of 5+ years related experience at the level of IT and people Manager
• Must be able to work under pressure and trouble shoot problems quickly.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Process oriented and analytical mindset with ability to lead and work as a member of a team.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work effectively under pressure
• Must have exceptional interpersonal communication, leadership and presentation skills
• Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task with solid project and time management skills
Apply by creating/using account