Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Analyst, TR Compliance
Client Global Services is currently recruiting for a Analyst, Total Rewards Compliance located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of the Client for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Client Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Client is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of healthcare products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Pharmaceutical operating companies employing approximately 134,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Client has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Analyst, Total Rewards Compliance will:
• Monitor daily, weekly and monthly benefit administration processes of the Company's outsourced benefits administration
• Research and review any potential service delivery issues or concerns with internal and external business partners
• Partner with the internal and external business partners responsible for benefits programs and services to ensure that associated processes are managed and delivered according to the Plan's/programs requirements and contract terms
• Complete audits of data for benefits plans to ensure data accuracy
• Support external and internal audit activity, including but not limited to SOX, Security and Privacy assessments in accordance with Company internal audit and organizational methodology
• Assist in the development, review and update of benefits program documentation. (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Checklists, Process Flows, etc.), to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes.
• Work with the internal and external business partners to identify and address areas for improved efficiencies and implement corrective actions as agreed to with Management.
• Identify, develop and advise Management of recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the North America Compliance & Analytics processes, policies and procedures.
• Assist in the review of metrics to drive performance, identify trends, and propose process improvements. Escalate issues and recommended resolutions to Management as appropriate.
• Assist with projects within compensation compliance for NA
• Other projects and duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor's degree is required
• 4-6 years of relevant experience in Compensation, Benefits or compliance
• Experience with interface administration or management preferred
• Candidate must have a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills
• Proven experience working in a complex, matrixed environment is preferred.
• Experience managing roll out of a large-scale complex regional project will be an added advantage.
• Experience with third party outsourced administrators used in the service delivery of benefits, leaves, and compensation
Apply by creating/using account