Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
3 Open Positions (2- Manager 1 - Director)
For the Manager position locations open are Burlingame, CA: Santa Clara, CA, Herndon, VA and Matawan, NJ ( 140-50k per year, 15 % Bonus)
For the Director position, remote opportunities are open (160-170K , 15% Bonus)
The candidate will build direct relationships with customers, Develop and support Channel business, will work closely with Global SIs, channel partners, agents & Tata Communications AMs to improve new sales opportunities and renewals within the territory.
The candidate's main responsibilities will be to lead all aspects of sales, to collaborate with customers and demonstrate new sales models. Build/close a funnel of contact center opportunities (Cisco HCS, Amazon Connect cloud); meet with customers to assess business needs, work with other Tata Communications SMEs to explore innovative business applications and work with our direct sales team to ensure they had visibility to future business opportunities.
The position requires an understanding of complex Contact Center environments, migration experience of premise to cloud applications, workforce management solutions, IVRs and call flows as well as a solid understanding of competitor platforms. As the contact center SME, you will support our direct and partner channels as well as assist in the upskilling of our larger solutions engineering teams.
As the Contact Center Principal Consultant, you will support our sales teams in selling to direct enterprises and Channel partners to acquire new customers as well as to churn from on-premise/dedicated setups against direct SI competition.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and will drive sales along with Account teams and business partners to grow market share and drive sales revenue leveraging our extensive portfolio.
• Work with account personnel to help create and implement strategic account plans
• Participate in sales calls (Cold Calling) with prospective customers.
• Facilitate technical designs, including analysis, configuration, and pricing that meet complex business partner and customer requirements
• Provide/Facilitate solution demonstrations for prospective customers
• Deliver presentations, evaluations and pilots for customers and partners
• Provide support for RFP responses
• Attend trade shows and represent Tata Communications in social media channels
Primary region – Americas
Build and maintain relationships with technical decision makers, influencers and senior management.
Minimum requirements for this role
• Highly Interactional & Transactional, Highly X-functional, persuasive
• High Impact Communication: Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others' thoughts and actions.
• Building Influential Relationships: Working collaboratively with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
• Customer Focus: Supporting customers during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Developing the Pipeline: Applying knowledge of sales trends, market drivers, and key customer issues and opportunities to do strategic account planning; establishing, prioritizing, executing, and monitoring a course of action to accomplish broad territory objectives and sales strategies; using knowledge to identify and cultivate future sales opportunities to build a strong pipeline.
• Negotiation Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support one's proposal.
• Sales insight and strong relationships, fiscal savvy
• Forecast and deal risk management concepts
• Must be willing to travel, up to 30% travel time – regional as well as global
Required Skill and Abilities:
• Minimum of 10 years' experience of Contact Center technologies experience required
• 5 years' experience in front ending sales oriented roles or pre-Sales
• Domain expertise in Cisco Contact Center technologies and/or Amazon Web Service are highly desired
• Should be able to work independently and drive the sales ecosystem to meet the targets.
• Must be willing to travel, up to 30% travel time – regional as well as global.
• A demonstrated background in requirements gathering and documentation
• Experience with contact center technologies from Avaya, Genesys, & others is a plus
• Understand Amazon Web services fundamentals
• Experience with emerging technologies like Speech biometrics, WebRTC, Nuance, WFO Solutions- Nice/Verint/Calabrio etc
• Experience with Amazon Cloud fundamentals
• Experience with emerging Contact Center technologies like Amazon Web Connect preferred
• Experience with Cloud Contact Center migrations especially premise to cloud is highly desired.
• Experience with network transport and carrier environments a plus
Apply by creating/using account