Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Location is Troy but can be in travel role from any state
- Industry exposure to rubber/ rubber components manufacturing for Auto - belts/ hoses, companies like Bridgestone, Goodyear, Gates would be represenative
- Need functional experts in Order to Cash, Plan to Produce, Procure to Pay (primarily Supply Chain and manufacuturing)
- Good to have exposure to working on ERP projects as functional leads/ process experts - any product
- exposure to SAP or S/4 is a massive plus
Industry and domain Focus
We are specifically looking at candidates in the industries of Automotive (including Automotive OEM and Tier-1 manufacturers & suppliers) and Industrial Manufacturers. Experience with rubber and rubber products manufacturing (belts, hoses, power transmission products) will be an advantage
We are looking for a combination of business and technology skills with consulting and functional experience. Thus a good mix of the manufacturing domain understanding coupled with expertise in at least one core technolgy area is a must. Exposure to ERP implementations in Super-user roles is desirable
Candidates with experience in one or more of
i. Lean Supply Chain (Inventory Management / S&OP/ Demand Management)
ii. Logistics / Distribution / Warehouse Management
iii. Service, Parts & Warranty Management
iv. Manufacturing and Operations Management (Lean Manufacturing) - functional experience
v. MES System, Production, Quality systems implementation / consulting experience
• The candidate should have experience / expertise in the areas of problem solving, new ideation & creativity, process re-engineering or design, project planning & execution, business planning & execution.
• Must be a high performer in his or her area of business
• All candidates are expected to demonstrate strong oral & written communication skills, team working skills, leadership, risk taking and high performance & achievement orientation.
• Should be open to learning & skill building and demonstrate willingness to embrace technology and best in class industry skills.
• Exposure to ERP implementation projects as part of core team
The typical day in the life of a domain consultant include ...
• Execute breakthrough domain consulting engagements.
• Articulate & architect business solutions
• Consult with business users to define the business process
• Help technical teams to analyze the requirements in context of the technical products
• Helping technology teams to understand requirements and guide solution development
• Articulate the business benefits and assist in the change management and technology adoption
• Should hold a Bachelors Degree in Engineering and MBA with specialization in any of the above areas
• Candidate with higher experience will be considered for roles as Subject Matter Experts and Center of Excellence Leads.
• Candidates with Lower Experience will be considered for Research Associates and Business Analyst positions.
Candidates with following backgrounds would be preferred:
• 1. Experience in a consulting firm
• 2. Experience in leading manufacturing firm
• 3. Experience in any enterprise technology area as ERP, PLM, MES, CRM or others; at least a rich end user exposure would be preferred
• 4. International exposure
• 5. Cross business / functional experience
• 6. Experience on client facing roles
• 7. Participation in industry forum / other public forum
• 8. Exposure / experience in industry standard focus areas like LEAN, 6 Sigma, ToC
• 9. Membership and certifications from industry standard bodies as ICMCI, SCOR, MESA , NPDP and others
Years of experience required for position
10 to 15 years overall experience, spread across a combination of manufacturing industry, consulting, information & technology services.
Apply by creating/using an account