Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Can you picture yourself working for one of America's Ideal Employers? Our client is at the center of the world's financial markets and is well known for innovation and openness. They encourage diverse opinions and have a focus on teamwork and providing top value to their clients. They foster a culture of collaboration, creativity, and achievement.
Global Entitlements Management Support Analyst
As a member of the Global Entitlements Management team, the Senior Analyst handles internal and external customer requests related to access control to Client or ITP applications. Expectations include an ability to effectively communicate ideas, build rapport and develop relationships with internal partners, manage partners (client) expectations, technical expertise and attention to detail.
• Take ownership of requests received via CRM queues and directly through Web form
• Complete required tasks to create, maintain or delete client and user profiles for all Client or ITP services using a combination of web-based and command-line tools, including UNIX scripts input in accordance with established processes and procedures and within predefined service level agreements (SLAs)
• Assist other functions troubleshoot client set-up issues, including basic browser troubleshooting
• Recognize high priority situations and take appropriate escalation action following predefined criteria
• Liaise with other Client associates globally to facilitate fast and effective implementation of new clients and reduce resolution delays and frustration for client
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and procedures and participate in continuous process improvement initiatives
• Other miscellaneous duties as deemed necessary by the Team Lead or Manager
• Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
Leadership Competencies for this level include:
• Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
• Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
• Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
• Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
• Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
• Minimum of 3 years of related experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Strong troubleshooting skills and technical aptitude
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and Customer Service Skills
• Great listening skills and a professional telephone presence
• Excellent decision-making skills, especially in a high volume environment requiring quick resolution
• Ability to be self-motivated and perform daily job functions and assigned projects with minimal supervision
• Experience in supporting Internet browser issues (Java script errors, digital certificate issues and browser settings)
• Intermediate Level skills with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel specifically)
****Previous Client Customer Service experience is a plus****
Apply by creating/using an account