Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Can you picture yourself working for one of America's Ideal Employers? Our client is at the center of the world's financial markets and is well known for innovation and openness. They encourage diverse opinions and have a focus on teamwork and providing top value to their clients. They foster a culture of collaboration, creativity, and achievement.
Assists in the technical design of application components, builds applications, interfaces between applications, and understands data security, retention, and recovery. Can research technologies independently and recommend appropriate solutions. Contributes to technology-specific best practices & standards; contributes to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, reuse, extensibility, usability and scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components, vendor products, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., executes on the plan by building components, testing, configuring, tuning, and deploying solutions.
The Senior Developer applies specific technical knowledge in order to assist in the design and construction of critical systems. The Senior Developer works as part of an AD project team and may interact with the business, Functional Architects, and subject matter experts on related systems. The Senior Developer may contribute to the design of components or individual programs, and participates fully in the construction and testing. This involves working with the Senior Application Architect, and other technical contributors at all levels. This position contributes expertise to project teams through all phases, including post-deployment support. This means researching specific technologies, and applications, and contributing to the solution design, supporting development teams, testing, troubleshooting, and production support. The Cloud Senior Developer must possess good communication skills and be able to work well on a team. This position requires working closely with the functional and governance functions, and more senior technical resources, reviewing technical designs and specifications, and contributing to cost estimates and schedules.
Experience: About 6 -8 years of IT experience in application development and systems analysis.
• Languages/Methodologies – PL/SQL, SQL
• Hands on Experience on Postgres, Pyspark ETL, Oracle and Sybase
• Knowledge and experience in Cloud technologies (AWS S3, RDS, Aurora, DMS, RedShift, Glacier etc.)
• Software / Tools: TOAD, Eclipse.
• Strong database design and modeling experience
• Experience in DWH, ETL, Data modeling and Data Marts
• Design and development of stored procedures and functions using SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
• Experience using API for development
• Experience in web technologies like Core Java, Spring MVC, ORM, J2EE, JSP's, Java Beans, Web Services, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic a plus
• Experience in Perl Scripting
• Familiarity with Unix OS and shell scripting
• Demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
• Thorough understanding of the software implementation lifecycle (SILC), Agile, Continuous Integration.
• System Performance – contributes to solutions that satisfy performance requirements; tunes application performance issues
• Experience with query optimization and performance tuning
• Security – develops and executes security requirements
• Standards – Awareness on technology standards and understands technical solutions need to be consistent with them
• Should be able to work with co-located teams
• Financial Industry experience is a plus.
Apply by creating/using an account