Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
1. RECENT experience as a Product Owner
2. Must have worked with large cross-functional teams in the past
3. Mainframe development/QA
4. Knowledge of MQ/IBM Websphere
5. Experience with PCF based-services and API's
6. Enterprise experience in Pharmacy Benefit Management is a plus
– 3-5 years as a Technical Product Owner or Business Systems Analyst
– Onsite 90% of the time.
The Technical Product Owner (TPO) owns all aspects of their technical products, leading business value creation and managing overall product health. The TPO understands business and technology objectives, communicates the product vision and roadmap, and prioritizes and translates needs into requirements to ensure that expected outcomes are achieved.
1. Understanding Business Needs
Collaborate with disparate stakeholder groups to identify, understand, and capture the functional needs of product stakeholders and define non-functional requirements to ensure value is delivered. Help the team demo completed work to product stakeholders. Own or contribute to the technical product roadmap.
2. Communicating Needs and Enabling Teams to Deliver Quality Products
Communicate business needs, write definition-of-ready user stories, and incorporate architectural changes recommended by engineering. Maintain groomed backlog for business stakeholder priorities, ensuring the greatest value is delivered soonest. Actively participate in team retrospectives, finding ways for the team to incrementally improve.
3. Owning Product Health
Identify and monitor tech product health metrics (e.g. KPIs, defect trends, compliance and security) to ensure business outcomes. Ensure recommended amount of team capacity is utilized for improving technical product health and driving down technical debt (e.g. integration and deployment of tooling, test automation, etc.).
4. Delivering Iterative Value
Ensure team's work creates iterative value (e.g. supports the completion of MVPs/Epics in concert with other teams). Plan delivery of iterative value with other TPOs and prioritize/groom backlog accordingly to ensure highest level of quality. Manage unaddressed issues and determine resolutions.
5. Make Teams Awesome
Leverages agility tools (e.g. Jira) and implements strategies to optimize team performance and achieve overall department objectives (e.g. manage story aging, manage WIP, epic size/throughput, etc.).
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS TO ENTER THE JOB:
Formal Education and/or Training:
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Years of Experience:
5-8 years relevant experience or Master's degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
Previous coding experience preferred but not necessary
Experience working in technology or in close engagement on component preferred
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) preferred, but not necessary
Computer or Other Skills:
Agile requirement tools (JIRA, Rally, etc.)
Collaboration tools (HipChat, Slack, Confluence, etc.)
Diagramming and drawing tools (Visio, etc.)
Knowledge and Abilities:
• Experience writing user stories
• Knowledge of user experience and solution design essential
• High degree of comfort in fast-paced dynamic / ambiguous environment
• Ability to balance technical knowledge with business possibility and acumen
• Ability to work cross functionally with Compliance, IRM, Infrastructure, and Software Engineering
• Passionate stakeholder advocate with ability to identify and meet customer needs within agile framework
Apply by creating/using an account