Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Java/J2EE Experience SSO Developer
The candidate for this position will be responsible for providing software design and development, and second line production support for Telecommunication's external customers' single sign-on suite of applications supporting Telecommunication's customer facing websites, mobile applications, TV platforms, and various vendor partners. Job function responsibilities include application design and development including web and web service development with SAML, REST, SOAP and OAUTH integration with various Telecommunication.com, Telecommunication and Vendor applications, as well as developing and maintaining custom business modules.
• Design, develop and test Java web service application software using SAML, REST or SOAP to modify existing architecture, or implement new architecture and make necessary changes to the system interfaces utilizing Telecommunication's DevOps source and object code libraries and configuration management procedures.
• Design, develop and test Java business objects to modify existing architecture, or implement new architecture and make necessary changes to the system interfaces utilizing Telecommunication's DevOps source and object code libraries and configuration management procedures.
• Design, develop and test Oauth business objects to modify existing architecture, or implement new architecture and make necessary changes to the system interfaces utilizing Telecommunication's DevOps source and object code libraries and configuration management procedures.
• Confirm to existing industry and Telecommunication security coding standards adhering to fortify scan and other security tool review requirements.
• Provide code review, and documentation in support thereof, for code inspection reviews as part of the DevOps software packaging and deployment lifecycle.
• Create and provide system and user documents in support of this deliverable to include updated versions of design, process flow diagram, API specification, and error description.
• Bachelor's degree with 5+ years technical experience with Java J2EE technologies.
• Perform unit and integration test for all components of code completed for this deliverable.
• Prepare and provide installation guide that would contain installation configuration steps.
• Prepare and provide an installation kit to deliver and deploy the code to SIT, UAT, Staging and Production environments according to Telecommunication DevOps standards.
• Prepare test plan document and review with Test Lead and Technical Manager and, obtain sign-off.
• Provide status reports on a weekly basis indicating progress against project milestone and schedule.
• Support Telecommunication DevOps software test life cycle, research bug reports and find and deliver software solutions and test environment bug releases.
• Support production bug reports and customer escalations, research and find and deliver software solutions and production bug releases.
- 5+ years development experience delivering high quality development using diverse tools and systems including but not limited to Java / J2EE SOA (REST/WSDL/XSD/XML).
- 3+ years of experience with JDBC and Oracle DB/SQL.
- 3+ years of experience with XML/JSON and developing SAML, SOAP and REST services.
- Strong knowledge of the setup and configuration of policy agents.
- Strong relational database design/development skills (SQL Server, PL/SQL, Oracle).
- Familiar with Eclipse and JUnit tools.
- Experience running application environments on Solaris / Linux OS.
- Web site security knowledge.
- Knowledge with IP, HTTP / HTTPs protocols.
- Knowledge of industry secure coding standards to prevent common vulnerabilities such as SQL Injections, Cross Side Scripting, Open Redirect and other secure coding standards.
- Technical experience with Single Sign On technologies (Sun or Oracle OpenSSO, ForgeRock OpenAM, Site Minder).
- Technical experience with developing OAUTH services.
- Agile software development practices.
- Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash.
- Open-source database technologies Cassandra, Redis, Postgress.
- Industry related certifications.
- DevOps lifecycle experience utilizing GITHub and JIRA tools.
Personal Business Skill's:
- Excellent oral & written communication skills; can present findings concisely and effectively to critical audiences.
- Ability to work with the business and technical team leads to develop and understand requirements.
- Be knowledgeable of current industry standards for secure web and mobile design.
- Google drive suite services (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to lead work efforts with offshore and onshore resources across different organizations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- High Level of motivation.
- Technology savvy; Good learning abilities.
- Absolute customer focus.
Education and Years of Experience
- BS in computer science or a related field.
Apply by creating/using an account