Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. And you'll feel that energy in our hallways and products labs, client meetings and whiteboard sessions, hashtags and annual reports.
So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Sr. Lean Project Manager will lead Lean and Six Sigma projects within the LEAD (Lean Enterprise Agile Delivery) practice. Position to include but not limited to leading and training in the methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma, as well as the facilitation of Kaizen events, and will be ab active team member in driving the Continuous Improvement.
Sr. Lean project manager will coordinate operational process improvement and bring business outcomes while managing up to two cross-functional process improvement projects concurrently, within the same program or independently, and will have practical knowledge of Agile, Lean and/or PMP/CSM certification. The Project Manager will communicate with stakeholders at all levels and collaborates with other professionals within LEAD.
Sr. Lean Project Manager's responsibilities include:
• Leverage project management methodologies to consistently execute project delivery across the program or the project
• Lead cross-functional / business side projects with or without technology component looking to reduce the process cycle time to the number specified by the team as part of their analysis
• Collaborate with key internal/external stakeholders across the business and technology to establish and track key milestones, while escalating issues/risks and resolves issues as necessary
• Coach, motivate, and empower the project team
• Coordinate meeting logistics including preparing agendas, scheduling meetings, capturing action items and meeting minutes, as well as escalating risks and issues in a consistent manner
• Communicate regularly with key stakeholders ensuring they are aligned and understand their responsibilities, in addition to obtain necessary sign-offs where coordination of dependencies exist between functional groups
• Produce reporting to ensure projects progress against key criteria.
• Leverage project management tools, processes, and best practices
• Serve as a Project Manager for Process Reengineering project
• Must be able to manage 2 projects simultaneously
• Must be able to facilitate by understanding the workflows, interacting with stakeholders, work with data analysts (understand the data flows)
• Contribute to creating consistent and repeatable lean practices as part of the Lean-Agile coaching team
• Create and deliver internal training
• Demonstrates knowledge of Voice of the customer
• 7-10 years of professional experience including proven record in process optimization and operations;
• Lean Six Sigma certification is required
• Agile certification is a plus
• Facilitation skills
• Strong analytical and presentation skills
• 5+ years of experience as a Lean Project Manager or Lean and Six Sigma professional.
Apply by creating/using an account