Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
IT Security Specialist – Security Administrator
The ideal candidate will have excellent technical, analytical and engineering skills which allow them to effectively identify and remediate platform (*nix, Wintel, Storage, Database) security risks in the environment such as misconfigurations, deprecated versions or protocols and architectural/design flaws. This role will partner closely with our Information Risk Management (IRM) organization continuously to drive secure solutions.
• Security Architecture
o Control Design, Standard Creation, Gold Image and Build Process Management
• Core Service Expert
o SSH, SMB, RDP, etc.
• Security Administrator
o Strong understanding of configuring authentication, crypto, 2FA
• Decipher & Action Plan Vulnerability and Penetration Test Reports
o Identify Abuse Cases (e.g. logic/process flaws)
• Automate Identification and Remediation
• Ability to think like an attacker and partner with key stakeholders to develop controls. Must be able to think outside the box.
• Ability to develop custom solutions and controls which effectively remediate vulnerabilities.
• Demonstrate strong skills while providing accurate analysis of findings
• Develop innovative and creative ways to carry out remediation activities, and strategic business and team objectives.
• Knowledge of what constitutes a cybersecurity risk and the relationship to both threats and vulnerabilities along with the ability to identify systemic security issues.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders, and to work across diverse businesses and regions, balancing the needs of multiple organizations.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with internal/external entities and executives a must
• Effective leadership and demonstrated ability to coordinate people and teams to project completion
• Familiarity with external regulations, e.g., PCI, HIPAA
• Certification in information security (CISSP, OSCP, GWAPT or equivalent) preferred
• Bachelor's degree in computer related field
• Five to eight years of relevant working experience; at least 3 years of experience in IT Security
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with internal/external entities and executives a must; Effective leadership skills, demonstrated ability to coordinate people and teams to project/activity completion and the ability to work in a team environment, sharing workloads and responsibilities; Customer service-oriented; Ability to work in a flexible environment where requirements and procedures continuously evolve; Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you enjoy the challenge of defending an enterprise from security breaches? Come put your skills to work at an organization trusted to protect client, patient and company data amid the ever-changing landscape of information security threats and risks. Our cyber defenders are challenged and trusted with maintaining our secure infrastructure day in and day out, while delivering an enterprise computing environment that is resilient to breaches and disruptions. If you're as passionate about data security as we are and want to be at the center of our noble mission to make healthcare safer and more affordable, explore our opportunities.
Apply by creating/using an account