Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The candidate will solution and implement SAP Financials functionality. Candidate will also have implementation experience in Sales & Distribution and/or Inventory Management, IS-Retail. Design and implement industry leading landscape to drive digitization of supply chain. Employ descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics to drive business decisions that continuously increase shareholder value and improve customer experience. Contribute to DevOps and Agile intiatives. Individual will be responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, process design, configuration, integration, testing and support. He/she will work with business and IT teams to ensure business information requirements and system development goals are achieved. Candidate will be a member of an experienced team and work in a high performing team environment.
Functional capabilities include:
- General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Profit Center/Cost Center accounting
- Financial management and reconciliation, - Revenue Recognition
- Inventory Accounting
- Order to Cash
- Cross Channel Order Fulfillment
- Available to Promise (ATP)
- Stock Pools & Allocations
- Promotion Management & Analysis
- Ship From Store, Drop Shipping
- Returns Management & RMA
- Purchase Orders, Invoicing
- Serialization and Cost Tracking
- Article Master, Site master, Merchandise Hierarchy, Assortments, Movement Types, Pricing
- DC Inventory Management
- Store Inventory Management and Replenishment
- Work closely with business partners to facilitate solution design and development.
- Configuration and documentation of new design. Develop proof of concept business processes.
- Support the development and executing the unit testing, integration and regression testing.
- Design and implement DevOps such as QA automation, reconciliation automation and feedback.
- Write functional and technical design specifications including RICEFW identification.
- Lead projects or workstreams. Deliver results.
- Analyze issues end to end and recommend solutions.
- Partner with analytics team to deliver business intelligence and advanced analytics.
- Lead production support and/or business operations support.
- Develop and administer user support documentation. Provide training and support to end users.
- Document and manage changes made to productions systems via change control process.
- Provide SAP solution demonstrations to team, business partners and leadership.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Extensive experience in SAP ECC FI module with full cycle implementation experience. SD, IM and/or ABAP experience is a plus.
- Strong experience with integrated solution and delivery experience in SAP IS-Retail. Strong knowledge of SAP roadmap in IS-retail is preferred.
- Ability to present solution options with pros and cons. Demonstrate ability to manage risk and design for resiliency.
- Ability to work with users to resolve issues and convert business requirements into technical solutions.
- Experience with DevOps and Agile
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Problem solving skills and Solution creativity desired.
- Strong experience in related industries – telecommunications, technology products and consumer retail
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering; MBA or Master’s in MIS or Analytics is preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Supply Chain Management Certifications is a plus
- Strong knowledge of business operations of supply chain in large scale organizations is a plus
- Strong integration experience with POS and e-Commerce applications is a plus
Apply by creating/using account