Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Senior Services developer with Java / Spring Boot experience.
Strong experience developing applications with Java
• Proven experience developing service infrastructure in Spring or similar
• In-depth knowledge of service infrastructure including REST and SOAP
• Demonstrated experience with source control management tools such as Git, SVN, TFS or CVS
• Thorough knowledge of IT concepts, procedures and practices in the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Knowledge and experience working within an Agile software development environment
• Experience developing and deploying service layer /middleware applications in an enterprise scale environment.
• Extensive understanding and experience with software debugging and integration techniques (API, Services, SOA)
• Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines.
• Experience with strategic work planning and budgeting.
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Familiarity with health care or PBM industry very helpful.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines.
• Willingness to travel limited amounts.
General Summary: IT Developer - Senior performs detail design, development, documentation, debugging and implementation of technical products, software programming applications. IT Developer Senior also recommends alterations and enhancements to improve quality of products and/or procedures. Level Expectations: Possess advanced knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role Function well in large-scale, highly complex, cross-functional / platform environment Solid individual performance, but may spend considerable portion of their time providing direction for others Share knowledge, coach and mentor Standard level resources in area of expertise May serve as technical lead in area of expertise May have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of others Good communication and relationship skills, both in directing the technical team and updating Client leadership Essential Functions: Work with IT and Business management to evaluate complex user requests, projects, and clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified computer programs Determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and system capabilities Formulate detailed program specifications using structured analysis and design methodology Prepare project documentation when needed Work with functional architects to define and implement application architecture Code new or modified computer programs into existing systems and test program effectiveness Evaluate error messages, modify codes and troubleshoot programming problems Develop detailed application designs and specifications for computer applications Perform analysis of systems issues or changes Write documentation describing program development, logic, coding, and corrections Participate in the development of user manuals and operating procedures Provide assistance to IT team members with issues needing technical expertise or systems and / or programming knowledge Qualifications: 4-6 years of work experience in IT / software development College degree in Information Systems or related field Thorough knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices Adaptability and willingness to learn Advanced problem solving skills Ability to work collaboratively with other Departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple deadlines Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions Must be extremely process and detail oriented Strong customer service focus Excellent oral and written communication skills Familiarity with health care industry very helpful Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
Apply by creating/using account