Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Responsible for defining, planning, and monitoring all application support activities for IT applications including trouble shooting, performance monitoring, recommendation of resolution, installation, training, and script/code writing - Implements and supports a broad range of facility-based IT&S equipment - Responsible for the set-up and repair of facility-based, end-user infrastructure and resolution of desktop incidents and requests reported by facility users to the service desk - Advanced hands-on technical support is provided across a broad range of technical areas Bachelors degree in information systems or healthcare-related field is preferred - Experience with Web-base applications, SOA (Services Oriented Architectures) and Web application servers ( BEA Weblogic, Websphere) - Competency in relational database structures, particularly SQL and Oracle PL*SQL - Experience with process documentation and process documentation tools (such as Visio) - Programming language such as C, C++, Visual Basic or Java. 7 to 10 years of experience.
Systems Engineer on the Service Assurance team is responsible for defining, planning, and monitoring all application support activities for IT applications including trouble shooting, performance monitoring, recommendation of resolution, installation, training, and script/code writing - hands-on technical support is provided across a broad range of applications.
Bachelors or Master's degree in information systems - Experience with Web-base applications, SOA (Services Oriented Architectures) and Web application servers
Competency in relational database structures, particularly SQL and Oracle PL*SQL - Familiar with process documentation and Programming language such as C, C++, or Java is a plus..
• Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
• Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
• Monitor and resolve any system related issues from security scans.
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Relevant Experience
• Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX based environments.
• Proven Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
• Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
• Solid understanding of security protocols (TLS and ciphers, SSH and RSA)
• Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g.,Tomat, WebLogic, NGINX)
• Experience with virtualization and containerization
• Experience with monitoring systems
• Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Python)
• Plus to have experience with automation software preferred (e.g., Puppet, Chef)
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
Standard, flexible, Mon- Friday and occasional weekend work; must be willing to work with VDSI teams (early hours in US) and also must be willing to work with all the teams across eastern, central, and Mountain Time zones in US.
Apply by creating/using an account