Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
SALESFORCE TECHNICAL ARCHITECT
Location: Irvine, CA
• Seeking a Salesforce.com Technical Architect with deep experience in the Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing, Communities and App Clouds.
• Candidate must have a deep working knowledge of the ways that data is shared between clouds, secured and securely propagated to / synchronized with external systems.
• Candidate should be well versed in the Lightning user experience, its architectural goals, limitations and its benefits over the legacy Salesforce classic user experience.
• The Salesforce Technical Architect role is responsible for defining technical solutions to business problems across the Irvine Company Salesforce platform.
• Collaboration with business owners, SMEs and technical team members is critical and the ability to translate across the functional / technical divide are required skills in order to be successful in this role.
• Leads complex projects and ensures the success of enterprise-level application rollouts; determines and develops architectural approaches and solutions; conducts business reviews; documents current systems and develops recommendations; may contribute in the planning of the overall organizational IT strategy. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
• Translate the to-be business process and requirements into a detailed technical in order to meet business goals while maintaining technical best practices.
• Identify, document and maintain a published set of technical best practices and solution patterns and ensure adoption and implementation across a broad set of Salesforce projects.
• Collaborate with application solution architects to solve technical challenges.
• Serve as the Salesforce platform technical owner and steward to ensure long term success of the platform and manage technical debt.
• 3+ years’ experience working with Salesforce platform, specifically Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Force.com / Heroku and Wave Analytics.
• SFDC Experience working in Lightning / Communities, APEX class / coding, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Templates and Web Services.
• Salesforce certifications preferred: Application Architect, System Architect.
• Experience with Agile Scrum delivery framework.
• Experience working with distributed external resources and vendor teams (onshore and offshore).
• College degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or like areas.
• Understanding of SaaS platform development best practices.
• Analytical mindset able to break down complex business problems and document proposed process solutions.
• Self Directed – Resource should be passionate about the work.
• Competent Multi-tasker – There are a lot of projects in bursts. The resource must be able to accomplish prioritized tasks, given a mixture of coarse and fine grained priorities.
• Effective at navigating people to understand root concerns, issues and needs.
• Ability to author documentation.
• Ability to present concepts.
• Ability to help business people understand difficult technology concepts.
• Technology Translator – Able to help business people understand difficult technology concepts.
• Ability to perform formal analysis and provide written interpretations of findings.
• Ability to present difficult concepts to non-technical resources.
• Ability to establish application roadmaps.
• Planning and prioritization skills and experience.
• Ability to establish and communicate technology roadmaps.
• Effective at resolving issues and negotiating paths forward with leadership.
• Effective communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and process innovation).
• Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System.
• Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
• Inspire people to deliver our mission and Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
• Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
• Demonstrates curiosity.
• Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
• Makes bold decisions / recommendations.
• Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his / her work.
• Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
• High performance standards.
• Outperforms her / his peers.
• Removes barriers to move faster.
• Experiments and adapts.
• Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
• Brings solutions instead of problems.
• Challenges the status quo.
• Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses.
Apply by creating/using an account