Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
WORKDAY SR. FUNCTIONAL ANALYST (CORE HCM / COMPENSATION)
Location: Irvine, CA
We are seeking a Sr. HRIS Functional Analyst to provide technical and analytical support for Workday Core HCM and Compensation modules.
• Identify, design and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of human resource and related financial data.
• Act as the liaison between business units, application vendors and IS for system integrations, enhancements and issue fixes.
• Identify basic business requirements, design, develop and document processes, audits and reports, conduct system testing and support HR system / data functions including reorganizations, data uploads, upgrades and system administration.
• Serve as a system super user knowledgeable in one or more HRIS modules / functional areas and contribute to design and support processes for Workday HCM and Security.
• Support end users directly in a complex environment with high volume of users.
• Provide hands-on tier 2 or 3 operational support for system or data issues, system / process questions, reporting and change requests around business processes, notifications, security, org hierarchy as needed.
• Investigate, resolve and perform follow up tasks on basic system and data related problems.
• Collaborate with and support HRIS leader in the maintenance of configuration for supported HR systems including but not limited to setup, data and process reviews and audits.
• Act as workstream lead on projects of simple-medium complexity.
• Document data mapping and interface functional specifications for system interfaces and data conversion.
• Coordinate between vendor and business teams to troubleshoot, test and deploy interfaces and data updates.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Computer Science, Business Mgmt. or related field and / or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in Workday Core HCM and Compensation areas required.
• 6+ years technical system knowledge and demonstrated experience with supporting one or more modules in complex HR and / or payroll systems (e.g. Lawson, Infor, Workday, Oracle, ADP, Kronos, Taleo, Success Factors, Employee Health Systems).
• 6+ years’ experience in reporting tools and techniques for HR, payroll and related data for large, complex organizations.
• Experience in supporting complex high volume user environments.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team as appropriate.
• Knowledge of table or business object structures, data relationships, SQL and other data access tools across multiple databases and data sources.
• Knowledge of HR operations, business practices and regulatory needs.
• Ability to analyze, understand and flow chart business and system processes.
• Ability to make informed decisions, escalate issues, communicate with teams, recommend and prioritize system enhancements and fixes in partnership with HRIS leads.
• Coordination abilities to include facilitating meetings, presentations to HR users and conduct training sessions.
• Workday HCM / Security certification preferred.
• PHR or SPHR certification upon hire or during employment preferred.
Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses.
Apply by creating/using an account