Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT / FACILITIES ACCOUNTANT
Location: San Francisco, CA
• Under general supervision, the Accountant will perform a variety of routine duties in the Accounting Department which includes, but are not limited to maintaining the Bank’s records of leases, lease abstraction and entry into lease management software, accurate and timely payment of rent and operating expenses, accurate accounting of leases under ASC 840 / 842, reconciliation / analysis and certification of various general ledger accounts.
• The role requires exceptional level of detail, communication skills and an ability to work with various business units within the bank.
• Monthly review and reconciliation of landlord statements.
• Preparation and review of monthly accruals related to CAM, opex, insurance and taxes.
• Abstraction and entry of leases into leasing software.
• Review of CAM true up including auditing landlords.
• Tracking key lease dates including lease renewals and rent increases.
• Preparation of annual business personal property taxes.
• Assist in preparation of annual statement of value by location.
• Assist in user acceptance testing.
• Prepare journal entries from internal and external sources with proper documentation.
• Reconcile and certify various General Ledger accounts within daily, monthly and quarterly deadlines.
• Prepare quarter and annual PBC’s.
• Analyze data for daily reconciliations, complete ad hoc reports with analytical components, and prepare trend / variance analysis and write-ups for senior management.
• Support the accounting team in meeting month / quarter-end closing deadlines.
• Support the team during periodic desk rotation and vacation coverage including coverage for fixed assets.
• Assist management on fulfilling audit requests and responding to any related inquiries from internal and external auditors.
• Organize and maintain updated accounting procedures respective to assigned tasks.
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Assist in various projects as needed.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline.
• 2 + years of experience in Real Estate accounting including understanding of leases, CAM and ASC 842.
• Understanding of GAAP.
• Able to handle high volume of review and data entry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables).
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Team player, ability to interact with many different business units.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Oracle EBS experience with Oracle Property Manager or equivalent lease management software a plus.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to execute tasks, handle multiple priorities and respond quickly to meet deadlines.
• Provides extraordinary service.
Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses.
Apply by creating/using an account