Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
FLEET ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Location: Anaheim, CA
The Fleet Administrative Assistant (FAA) is responsible for providing administrative support to the Fleet Manager and the Fleet & Safety teams. In addition to software data entry, filing and scheduling, the FAA performs duties such as record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating internal and external communications, and working on special projects. This position will work with drivers, highly confidential and sensitive information, deal with a diverse group of employees, vendors and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. FAA will also make weekly or more trips to the DMV to handle title transfers, vehicle registrations, vehicle licenses and renewals.
• Provide administrative support to the Fleet Manager and the Fleet and Safety departments.
• Coordinating and setting up meetings, conferences and teleconferences.
• Sorting and distributing mail and replying by phone, e-mail or letter as necessary.
• Answering calls and taking messages or fielding/answering routine requests and / or questions.
• Managing and maintaining corporate documents including invoices, accident reports, service tickets, vehicle titles and registrations.
• Preparing responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries and / or matters, as well as correspondences, reports, memos, letters, charts, tables, graphs and plans with accuracy and clarity.
• Assisting in certain bookkeeping and accounting functions relating to fleet and fuel expenditures.
• Preparing requested reports and/or analyses by collecting and analyzing pertinent information.
• Establishing, developing, maintaining and updating filing systems.
• Filing and retrieving vehicle purchase, service, maintenance, repair, inter-company transfer and disposal / sale documents, records and reports.
• Assisting with and / or running special projects as directed by the Fleet Manager, the Safety Director or other members of Sr. Management.
• Helping maintain the overall operations and appearances of our Fleet department.
• Assisting as needed in the coordination, administration and monitoring the maintenance, repair, replacement and logistics of company vehicles.
• Assisting in documenting that preventive maintenance programs are carried out as per schedule.
• Assisting in documenting the inventory of vehicles, FastTrack transponders and fuel cards.
• Assisting in the tracking of vehicles between departments and locations.
• Maintaining records of all vehicle operation policies and enforcement.
• Assisting in the registering and licensing each vehicle, going in to the DMV on a reoccurring basis and ensuring that license renewals are processed in a timely manner.
• Assisting in recording and updating vehicle inspections records to ensure compliance with manufacturer's servicing schedules or leasing companies' maintenance requirements.
• Helping maintain records to demonstrate compliance with state laws and the requirements of the Department of Transportation, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and CAL-OSHA.
• Performing other duties and tasks as assigned.
• 2-year degree in management, business administration, accounting or any relevant field (or the equivalent knowledge gained through informal education, specialized training or additional job experience).
• 2+ years of experience as administrative or executive assistant or in a corporate fleet department.
• Capable of handling difficult situations and maintaining confidentially and professionalism.
• Experience with confidential and sensitive information / records.
• Experience working with accounting systems highly desirable.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects / activities simultaneously.
• Self-directed, motivated and able to identify and anticipate tasks to perform.
• Ability to work independently to complete specific tasks and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment and / or with minimal supervision.
• Strong proficiency and experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong time management, attention to detail and follow through.
• High patience level and interpersonal skills.
• Analytics and / or administrative writing and reporting experience.
• Primarily working in a basic office environment: ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel, stoop, use stairs, reach, pull and lift objects up to 25 lbs.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
• Reliable transportation and a clean driving record for regular travel to DMV.
Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses.
Apply by creating/using an account