Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST, OPERATION SYSTEMS
Location: Irvine, CA
The Lead Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Information Technology projects while working with various Program / Project Managers and IT delivery teams. This role will interact with current IT resources, business team members and external vendor resources.
• Experience in implementing both packaged and custom solutions as well as implementing enhancements / projects by means of analysis, requirements gathering, functional design specifications, impact analysis, testing, training and documentation is required.
• Prior experience in the Multi-family (Apartments) industry is highly desired.
• This position’s responsibilities entail three distinct role types: 1) Business Analyst, 2) Project Manager, and 3) Team Lead / Mentor.
• Work with Program / Project Managers to finalize requirements, scope, schedule and cost.
• Gather requirements using interviews, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
• Direct the requirements development effort focusing on applying technology to satisfy business needs.
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and translate high-level information, business requirements into technical specifications.
• Create test scripts, participate in testing, monitor user acceptance testing and develop training materials for new implementation or enhancements to existing functionality.
• Communicate and collaborate proactively with external and internal customers throughout the project lifecycle.
• Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about project status, mission related objectives and deadlines to project stakeholders and management.
• Serve as liaison and effectively work with business, IT support managers and development teams.
• Assist Program / Project Managers with day-to-day execution of project implementations: planning, tracking, documentation, status updates and issue escalation.
• Mentor and coordinate efforts of junior business analyst(s) including but not limited to review / approve work product, ensure consistency across all status update reports and provide consistent feedback to employees and leadership team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 6 years solid IT experience; 4 years as a Business Analyst or Project Manager supporting enterprise applications in support of business processes.
• Strong critical thinking skills including system and business analysis, problem analysis and resolution.
• Must be able to understand both business objectives and technical concepts of the system environment.
• Strong interpersonal capabilities, exceptional written / verbal communication skills and a customer service attitude.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Special consideration given to candidates that have worked in the real estate industry (multi-family or commercial property management).
Platinum Resource Group is a professional level consulting firm, providing resources to Fortune 1000 client companies in the areas of technology, human resources, accounting, finance, business systems and supply chain, on a contract and interim basis. PRG has operations in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco. As a W-2 employer we offer our consultants direct deposit bi-weekly payroll, health, dental, vision benefits, paid holidays, and referral bonuses.
Apply by creating/using an account