Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
POSITION: SAP Security/GRC Consultant
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
• Working under the direction of the SCEIS Division Director and Technical Team Lead, candidate will provide functional and technical consulting services related to SAP software security administration methods and tools. Use tools to plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to regulate access to data and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure of information. Creates, maintains, and deletes user profiles according to SCEIS procedures.
• Candidate must have extensive hands-on knowledge of FI, HR, SRM, BW, and Portal integration points within SAP to resolve conflicts and system errors. Work with end-users, team members, and the service desk to quickly resolve user security and access issues.
• Candidate must have knowledge of SRM Organizational Structures.
• Candidate must have extensive knowledge of SAP Governance Risk and Compliance components.
• Candidate must provide knowledge transfer through formal documentation, peer to peer, and end-user training.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
All within project schedules and other defined deadlines...
• Provide knowledge of SAP Security Systems and GRC functionality.
• Uses SAP tools to plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to regulate access to data and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure of information. Works with the Agency Data Owners to assure all roles are appropriately assigned to end users. Creates, maintains, and deletes user profiles according to SCEIS procedures.
• Provide impact analysis of business process and data change requirements.
• Serves as a SAP Security Administrator working with the SCEIS functional team members including but not limited to: FI, MM, SRM, HR, BW, and BOBJ.
• Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems as related to security. Resolves conflicts and system errors via a working knowledge of the integration with other SAP modules. Assists in the design of new functionality as additional requirements are identified by users and agencies.
• Performs other SCEIS project related duties as necessary to help insure that overall project goals are met.
• Provide effective and timely oral and written communications to management, peers and end-users.
• Identify and escalate issues and risks to management in a timely manner.
REQUIRED SKILLS (*RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 5+ years SAP Security experience (*1)
• 3+ years of position based security in ECC-(FI and HR), SRM, and BW (*1)
• 3+ years Public Sector or large multi-divisional private organization experience(*4)
• 3+ SAP Identity Management Software experience (*1)
• 3+ years Microsoft Active Director experience (*2)
• 3+ years Single sign-on experience (*1)
• 1+ years of SAP GRC experience (*1)
• Excellent problem solving skills(*1)
• Strong communications skills(*3)
• Ability to work independently(*1)
• Intermediate English(*1)
PREFERRED SKILLS (*RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• One full life-cycle SAP project
• MS Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel) (*1)
• SAP Portal/NetWeaver integration experience(*2)
• SAP IDM Experience (*1)
• Fluent English(*1)
Bachelors in IT, Business or equivalent experience
Apply by creating/using an account