Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
4 Months contract to hire
Clarified criteria for the Full Stack Positions (roughly ranked in order of importance)
• A passion for accomplishing great things by creating fast, maintainable, and valuable applications 6+ years of .NET or Java and relational database development experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions
• Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as Scrum and JIRA Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and enterprise design patterns
• Experience providing REST/SOAP APIs for user interface consumption
• Comfort with and understanding of version control, continuous integration, and deployment tools Software architecture experience in an enterprise size environment
• Strong understanding of Unit Testing Self-starter who can work independently
• Experience with enterprise OO design patterns such as the Repository pattern
• 3+ years' experience working within an Agile development methodology Scrum
• Ability to prove prior experience integrating multiple data sources/systems for consumption by rich websites Hands on experience utilizing and customizing a CMS-driven website (Sitecore)
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Math, Engineering or equivalent technical experience
• Provide value by integrating business rules and content in accordance with requirements
• Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
• Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integrations processes and tools.
• Mentor Junior developers on technical approaches and best practices Develop, document, and advocate SOLID software architecture practices
• Ability to jump between frontend and backend work Challenge established norms and innovate Contribute to the success of your team and company
• Focuses on web application software architecture and development. Ability to define/design compelling new features, write and debug sophisticated code, and has expertise with or participates in open software libraries. Oversees effort to implement overall architecture approach for all layers of a solution, ensuring a holistic design for the web application.
• Plays a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of the web or Internet applications.
• Actively plan, analyze and review functional and technical specification documents.
• Create holistic design solutions that address design, layout and maintenance, web performance, software tools integration (software libraries, multimedia, etc.) and user requirements.
• Ensure web browser standards are met, and cross browser compatibility for all web sites.
• Act as internal project leader and/or primary contact for web vendor integration partners.
• Direct effort to review the deliverables throughout the development cycle to ensure quality and traceability to requirements and adherence to all web development plans and standards.
Apply by creating/using account