Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Senior Business Analyst who will lead/support Enterprise Credit Risk data management initiatives to meet Enterprise Data Management (EDM) execution standards and policies. This includes understanding and documenting metadata definitions, data lineage, data quality controls, data gaps, data sharing agreements and service level agreements and also partnering with technology, and enterprise data management teams. This position will be exposed to data consumers and providers and Enterprise Data Management processes and will be aligned to a key strategic priority of the Enterprise to streamline and control data management processes.
The candidate must have strong relevant business acumen, financial analysis and risk and control skills specifically with respect to analyzing business process controls, sourcing and provisioning of lineage, and identifying data quality issues and proposing remediation steps. Ideally, candidate should have data management experience and risk, control, and auditing experience. Candidate should be a motivated, self-starter that can operate with limited instruction with exceptional attention to detail. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must. Intermediate MS Excel and SQL skills are also a must for daily activities.
1. Partner with associates, contractors and consultants from various functional groups (technical, business stakeholders, project managers) to execute the following data management activities utilizing appropriate tools (e.g. Visio, SQL, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
2. Ability to understand critical reporting elements
3. Process and control mapping back to an Authorized Data Source (ADS) or approved System of Record (SOR)
4. Documentation of key data controls and areas where there may be gaps
5. Documentation of data sourcing gaps that will require remediation
6. Documentation of data sharing agreements and service level agreements with upstream providers and downstream consumers
7. Appropriately manage time commitments to handle multiple initiatives with competing priorities
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account