Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My client, a financial institution in Washington, DC, has a long-term opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Play key role in the implementation of the Identity and Access Management (ICAM) work program, integrating in-house systems and third party applications for provisioning, de-provisioning and access certification using SailPoint tool.
• Interface with the business clients to understand and document business needs and requirements relating to the development and maintenance of the ICAM work program.
• Strong experience with SailPoint tool and experience in IAM implementation for onboarding, provisioning and de-provisioning and Certification of financial applications.
• Identify business requirements by working primarily with the major stakeholders and lead the collection, analysis, documentation and coordination of the ICAM business and compliance requirements.
• Create and assign tickets to the development team for production support and provide requirements for enhancements or configuration changes.
• Work with the ICAM team architect and development team for detailed walkthrough, documentation of ICAM functional requirements, process flows and test use cases to ensure functional, business and compliance requirements are met.
• For new applications, collaborate with business and IT stakeholders (PMO, OIS, EA) to determine if solutions currently exist (internally or externally) or whether new solutions are feasible to meet ICAM requirements.
• Tracking and project co-ordination for Treasury deliverables.
• Design, review test cases and obtain UAT sign-off for new Treasury applications on-boarding and work-flows and certifications and provide support to the business client, answering client questions and training new users.
• Document and manage issues and actions for Treasury applications and projects related to applications and authorization work-flows.
• Act as a liaison between stakeholders, service manager, technical lead and IT support teams (network, information security, service desk, web, infrastructure, DBA).
• Master's degree in Computer Science or Finance, with a minimum of 5 years relevant technical and business work experience.
• 3-year experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) domain with superior understanding of Identity Management concepts, identity management including provisioning, de-provisioning and Certification, RBAC model; understanding of business controls, gap analysis, compliance and audit requirements.
• Ability to understand Identity and Access Management platforms, key concepts cloud infrastructure and access controls for cloud based applications.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills to translate business needs and ability to convey business requirements and technical needs in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in continually changing and fast paced environment; strong self-starter that can work independently as needed
• Prior working experience with financial systems.
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 100,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account