Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client, an international financial institution based in Washington, DC has a position available for a Informatica (IDQ and MDM) Developer:
Informatica (IDQ and MDM) Developer
The Incumbent will be responsible for BI Informatica IDQ and MDM activities within the Business Intelligence (BI) Work Program.
Essential Job Functions:
• Setup the Informatica environment in the DEV, TST, and PRD landscapes
• Design MDM data domains per project requirements
• Configure Informatica Data Director (IDD), per MDM project requirements
• Configure MDM Hub, per project requirements
• Integrate Informatica MDM and IDQ
• Use Address Doctor for cleansing and standardization of data
• Implement data profiling processes in IDQ
• Build IDQ data services and other enhancements per requirements
• Develop ETL between systems as required
• Implement data conversions including mappings between systems
• Create a common framework for error and exception handling, status reporting, and restart
• Develop scheduling streams to schedule the maps, verify dependencies, and report job status
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• Education: Master's degree in Computer Science, Management Information, or Electrical Engineering
• Role Specific Experience :7+ years strong implementation experience with Informatica MDM, Informatica IDQ, Informatica Metadata Manager, Informatica Business Glossary, and Informatica Power Center
• 3-5 years of experience in Informatica
• Experience with Informatica on SAP R3 and Oracle systems
• Extensive experience in establishing operational framework for Informatica based tasks
Certification Requirements: None specified
• Good communicating and presentations skills, both verbal and written, with all levels of Bank staff
• Ability for disciplined and detail oriented work
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a demand driven environment
• Exhibit Initiative, resourcefulness, and flexibility to deal with issues
• Ability to prioritize workload and balance conflicting demands
• Ability to train in-house resources
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus):
• Strong Java experience
• Knowledge of Tableau and Jasper soft
If interested, please reply with your updated (Word version) of your professional resume to email@example.com
*This is not a remote based position.
*In person interview.
*Open to C2C
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account