Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Design and develop solutions utilizing Automation Anywhere and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project.
Analyze client's current state of operations and make recommendations for automation improvements based upon analyzing service desk and other business support operations.
Work with clients to design automation solutions using major automation software tools such as Automation Anywhere, leveraging industry best practices and experience, identify automation opportunities and recommend automation solutions including architectural and technical designs
Take business requirements, current and future state process designs and translate them into process flows.
Create and maintain required project lifecycle requirement documents
Coordinate activities within clients' IT / Automation COE / business environments to develop, test and deploy RPA solutions
Essential Business Skills
• Demonstrated ability working face-to-face with customers or customer representatives to document business processes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible and agile attitude in respect to responsibilities and change that may be outside your control.
• Maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of information systems through the compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
Required Technical Skills
• 3-5 years' experience with Automation Anywhere, performing the job duties described above, independently or under the direction of a Senior Developer or Architect.
• Programming experience with a major programming language
• Microsoft .Net (C#/VB.Net,ASP.Net)
• Experience with various SQL database systems
• Oracle RDBMS
• System administration knowledge on Windows or Unix/Linux platform
• Experience with various integration methodologies and mechanisms
• RESTful and SOAP APIs
• Enterprise Message Bus (MuleSoft, Camel)
• Message Queues (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
• Experience with Dev/Ops tooling for build, configuration and deployment
• Working knowledge of Iaas, PaaS, SaaS and Cloud technologies.
• Exposure to Business Intelligence products.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account