Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
our client is currently hiring a Senior-level Alteryx Developer with experience in data acquisition/extraction and data blending geared towards but not limited to the Entertainment Industry. The developer will be responsible for researching and extracting pertinent data points within multiple source systems while developing analytical reporting solutions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design and develop ETL workflows and datasets in Alteryx to be used by the BI reporting tool. ETL specific for creating datasets (to be used by Tableau Data Extract for BI)
• Will write complex SQL queries with multiple joins to automate/manipulate these extracts in Alteryx
• Works in partnership with the other IT teams and stakeholders concerning the accuracy of data and efficiency of processes
• Prepare technical specifications and documentation for Alteryx workflows supporting BI reports.
• Perform end to end Data validation to maintain accuracy of data sets
• Lead discussions with business partners to identify functional requirements resulting in data acquisition for BI applications
• Translate business logic from one system (Excel, SQL, etc) into Alteryx in a quick and accurate manner
• Develop re-useable processes that can be leveraged and standardized for multiple instances
• Understand the existing source system data models.
• Ensure application stability and performance by monitoring existing workflows to ensure they are working correctly and that they reconcile with the source.
• Provide ad-hoc data analysis and support to business functions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Advanced knowledge of SQL, database technologies and data warehouse design philosophies
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities
• Advanced knowledge of self-service analytic/ETL tools, specifically Alteryx Designer
• Ability to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
• Competency of BI tools (Tableau)
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel to analyze data and report results using pivot tables, charts and graphs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Informatics or similar analytical field
• Minimum 5 years of related experience with Alteryx.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years writing SQL queries against any RDBMS with query optimization.
• Ability to gather and document business requirements.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in working with relational database systems OR Master's degree in a field mentioned above with -2-3 years of experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Master's degree in any of the fields mentioned above
• 5+ Years of experience in working with Entertainment relational database systems
• Experience in building, publishing and managing reports/dashboards leveraging Tableau
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account