Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
What you'll do:
As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will participate in an Agile scrum where you will develop, test, and debug orchestration code for the hardening of various cloud components (OS, compute, storage, Openstack services, etc.). You are skilled at solving problems and are able to communicate well internally with Infosec, business units, and externally with 3rd party SW suppliers. You will also work closely with Infosec over requirements, policies. and procedures.
You will help us automate security into everything we do. You should understand orchestration tools like Ansible and Puppet, and have a proven skillset with Python, Git, Gerrit, and Jenkins.
Who you will work with:
We are a DevOps team inside Clients IT building the next generation cloud platform that will be leveraged as Client moves to cloud native applications.
• Redhat Enterprise Linux and/or CentOS build, development, and operations
• OpenStack development or operations experience
• Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible or Puppet)
• Be a security champion and elevate our CI/CD pipeline to identify, resolve and govern security vulnerabilities
• Establish formal BAVA/DAVA testing process
• Establish security standard operating procedures
• Establish life cycle management process across entire stack
• Build instrumentation and metrics for monitoring and alerting systems
• Craft supporting documents (release notes, sudo code, etc)
• Research and implement new technologies to tackle specific product asks
• You have an applied knowledge of Agile, DevOps and CI/CD processes, and relevant experience in multiple phases of the Product Life Cycle, from concept and execution through EoL.
• Software development lifecycle including design, development, testing, packaging, deployment, upgrade and support. Git, Gerrit, and Jenkins
• Python, Ruby, or similar programming experience.
• Understanding of security including OS hardening, firewalls, iptables, and working with Infosec
• Understanding of Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure(ACI) is a plus
•You have an applied knowledge of Agile, DevOps and CI/CD processes, and relevant experience in multiple phases of the Product Life Cycle.
•CCSP, CISSP, CCIE or cybersecurity related certifications is a plus.
•Work on geographically distributed teams
•Understand IT processes, including: architecture, design, implementation, and operations
•Opensource development experience
•Self-motivated, able and willing to help where help is needed
•Able to build relationships, be culturally sensitive, have goal alignment, have learning agility
Typically requires BS/BA and 10 yrs of relevant experience.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account