Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My customer, a technology company located in Round Rock, TX has a 10+ Months contract position available for a Sr. Test Engineer.
Works closely with clients and Product Owners to continually refine software test requirements and provide feedback on user scenarios
• Works closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure testability and automatability, to provide feedback on design (functional and technical)
• Contributes to impact assessments from Feature enhancements on system level interactions, and existing automated test suites
• Conducts In-sprint Test Design, Test planning Test automation development, and Test execution and Participates in Test Case Reviews
• Conducts Manual Testing, and uses Exploratory Testing to uncover weaknesses in their test approaches
• Writes automated tests for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
• Experience in TFS, MTM, Build management and continuous integration frameworks.
• Performing Integration testing and working along with interlocking teams.
• Provides Test consultation to Scrum team members to assist them in developing robust Unit Test suites
• Works closely with the global development team, Solution Architects, and the Online Product Engineering group to plan ongoing infrastructure needs, feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
• Logs defects and make recommendations to address defects. May conduct performance and scalability testing
• Development responsibilities include doing code review / bug analysis, analyzing development and test impacts, writing test tools and identifying automation opportunities Requirements
• Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience with 8+ years of experience in Software engineering
• 10+ years of related experience testing web portals using Microsoft technologies and/or experience designing web based, windows and DB integrated solutions.
• 10+ years of experience in TDD and hands on with test development automation.
• Expertise in any one or more of the following – Selenium Webdriver (Must), Web API (MS ASP.Net), MVC, TDD, C#, .net framework, web Services & MS SQL
• Practical knowledge in analyzing, designing, and developing solutions to highly complex problems and Practice in Agile Scrum methodology
• Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
• Ability to perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements Preferred
• Practical experience in with SoapUI/Pro, Parasoft or CA Lisa test environments is a plus.
• eCommerce experience
Professional experience with 8+ years of experience in Software engineering
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 100,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account