Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client, an international financial institution based in Washington, DC has a position available for a Treasury and Capital Markets Business Analyst:
Treasury and Capital Markets Business Analyst
The position requires a quality-focused and detail oriented Business Analyst with a demonstrated track record of providing solutions for Treasury and capital market domain. The incumbent should be a skilled troubleshooter and problem solver with the ability to translate business processes and problem statements into requirements. The incumbent must be conversant with all stages of SDLC and be able to deliver results within tight timelines. Strong preference will be given to candidates with CFA certification or similar hands on professional experience
Essential Job Functions:
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• Education: Masters degree in Finance
• Role Specific Experience: 5+ years of relevant technical and business work experience
• Experience in defining and implementing technology solutions for a major financial institution
• Extensive experience as a Business Analyst for a large financial institution
• Extensive experience with implementing a similar system
• Extensive experience in gathering business requirements and developing functional specifications with special emphasis on use cases, defining test cases, and providing user training and support
• Extensive experience with various system development lifecycle methodologies and tailoring the artifacts to those methodologies
• Experience with BPM tools like iGrafix ,PEGA and Cordys is a plus
• Experience in requirements management tools like HP-ALM, MS TFS, Case Complete is essential
Certification Requirements: None.
General BA skills/Abilities:
*This is not a remote based position.
*In person interview.
*Open to C2C
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account