Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
w2 only please
The SSO/Application Engineer will serve as subject matter expert for the Access Management System Platform working primarily on SSO, SAML v2, Oauth, agent based access, and central Policy stores. Engineer will design, install, administer, migrate and troubleshoot our enterprise Access Management Solutions, and will work in close coordination with other Application Engineers and Architects to implement specific Access configurations.
In addition, the Application Engineer will work closely with internal clients, IS teams and external vendors gathering requirements, designing and deploying application infrastructure components, as well as work with project and operations/support teams resolving problems and incidents.
Applications supported primarily consist of Ping Federate. As an IS team member, this staff position will participate in and coordinate complex client facing system deployments. The engineer in this role is responsible for providing third-level escalation support, and will provide guidance and mentoring for other junior engineers and support technicians.
- Responsible for the design, implementaiotn and maintenance of Enterprise Access Management Infrastructure in support of internal facing enterprise applications
- Responsible for the continuous onboarding of applications to further integrate with existing Access Management technologies.
- Works with minimal supervision on complex implementations and projects.
- Workds closely with Application Engineering management and technical leadership servcing as an expert resource bringing forth opportunities to leverage Access Management technologies to improve processes, resolve emerging business requirements and influence decsions regarding business process change.
- Provide documentation for both production and disaster recovery procesdures for each project as well as take part in regular disaster recovery and business continuity tests.
- Provcies support and maintains written resolutions to frequent problems as they relate to Access Management in use with the bank.
- 8 years hands on experience in architecture/design, implemenation and administratioin of Access Management Technologies.
- 5 years experience in supporting deployment, configuration and performance tuning and troubleshooting of Access Management systems in both non production and production environments.
- 4 years of experience working on Access Management infrastructure such as Ping Federate and Ping Access.
- Significant experience with developing high availability architectures scripted automated zero down time deployments.
- Experience with Deployment Automation using PowerShell, Linux Scripting and Jenkins Jobs.
- Experience with ITIL processes for Change, Incident, Probelm and Release Management.
- Experience with Windows 2008/2012 and Linux deployed in a VMWare
- Knowledge of databases and database technology.
- Basic Undersanding of various networkign protocols and services.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account