Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates an understanding of customers tactical goals and effectively participates in the development and implementation of business solutions.
• Manages project risk through comprehensive mitigation assessment and planning techniques.
• Actively manages the work efforts of multiple functional resources through the project plan. Establishes basic scope control procedures.
• Develops documentation; monitors and reports project status; assesses the effectiveness and accuracy of documentation.
• Initiates and maintains reporting relationships with project stakeholders including team members, peers, managers, customers, vendors, and other affected departments to coordinate efforts across multiple business units and ensure continuous efficient management of projects; gathers input and feedback.
• Analyzes and reports project status and research information; monitors project performance to maintain the quality of services, deliverables, and content.
• Effectively assists in directing both internal and external resources to achieve business solutions within project guidelines.
• Collaborates and communicates with other project managers and leaders to coordinate cross-project initiatives and activities.
• Identify and eliminate obstacles to solution plans, business goals or implementation.
• Assists in the development and implementation of contingency plans. 4 year degree. Experience in project management, PMP certification (nice to have).
• 3+ years of project and program management experience
• Ability to lead/ facilitate discussions with senior executives while soliciting key decisions
• Comfortable leading discussions in a cross-functional group for issue triage and resolution
• Detail and deadline oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently
• Impeccable documentation skills
• Knowledge and prior experience in Liquidity Risk Management or other related Corporate Treasury functions at a global banks
• Exposure to regulatory compliance related initiatives
• PMP certification
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account