Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Reporting to the Technology Deployment & Validation Manager, these positions will be responsible for driving functional areas of application, manage user acceptance testing activities, provide Production support and coordinate testing activities between various teams.
• Planning and performing user acceptance testing, defect management and reporting.
• Analyze/Reviewing artifacts and understand functionality for script creation and execution in a timely manner with an understanding of Regression impact and corresponding end-to-end validations.
• Independently and proactively manage, assess, prioritize, follow up on and bring to closure the issues impacting their functional areas in all environments.
• Establish and maintain close relationships with development managers, technology project and Release managers, and BAs to get issues fixed, plan and synchronize testing activities, monitor and report progress.
• Coordinate testing activities and hand-offs between multiple onsite/offsite teams in addition to allocating, tracking and monitoring team progress to ensure proper coverage and requirements' mapping.
• Ensure that all necessary test data and pre-requisites are available and fulfilled for each step of the process and work with Technology and Business teams to accomplish the same.
• Responsible for providing final Business signoff for both UAT and production releases
• Supporting off-cycle Releases and critical production break fix validations after Business hours
• Monitoring, supporting and managing Production activities, defects/issues and events with Technology.
• Presenting UAT status updates to management with appropriate level detail and completion plans.
• Work closely with Automation team to automate, run and maintain test scripts reducing redundant and repeatable validations.
• Continuous critical analysis of processes and procedures to bring efficiency and increase productivity.
The ideal candidates will possess:
• Minimum 6-8 years User Acceptance Testing experience with FA facing applications and programs.
• Quick learner and willingness to understand complex platform functionalities
• Proactive attitude and sense of ownership pertaining to deliverables
• Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
• Proficiency with HP Quality Center, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and similar applications
• Ability to consolidate and present information in a clear and crisp manner to various audience
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment
• Experience with Automation tools such as Selenium or QTP is a big plus
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account