Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
The NTT Data Desktop Support Analyst (Technician) will be responsible for performing various managed client services for a strategic customer. These services include: IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support, etc. This role combines strong technical skills with an emphasis on delivery high level of customer service.
Responsibilities include performing advanced configuration and repair of desktop/notebook computer equipment and IP phone handsets including network drops and/or cabling, advanced troubleshooting of technical issues on desktop/notebook computer equipment, low-level configuration and support of server/storage equipment when guided by more senior personnel
This position will be a remote/Onsite Client based position. This role will travel up to 25% travel to NTT Data customer Campus / Remote sites.
- Travel is required (Local and Nation Wide)
- Service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support) according to Managed Client Policy & Procedure Guide
- Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services.
- Performs troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus / remote locations.
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps.
- Utilizes advanced tools / technical knowledge to remediate customer problems and conduct scheduled installs.
- Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction Goals.
- Escalate to Field Services Management on issues that impact the entire operation at a given site
- Provides technical feedback to Level 1 Service Desk and Level 2 Field Service on technical / process issues that be used to improve overall service delivery.
- When required – provides onsite shadowing to NTT Data Program Field Service Team
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account