Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 months to start, extendable contract
*Strong financial reconciliation/invoicing experience required
The Project Coordinator is part of our client's delivery organization that provides engagement coordination to projects with an emphasis on effective communications between parties, management of client and project issues, and responsibility for delivering task closure with the highest degree of client satisfaction. The primary objective is to provide project coordination services with some external supervision to work teams by utilizing our client's methodology.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates activities such as staging efforts, premise wiring jobs, equipment deployment activities, staff schedules, customer billings, or documentation preparation either remotely or at customer premises
- Allocates and coordinates project resources (Technicians and Engineers) to ensure that the highest level of service quality is met
- Acts as a customer liaison with the highest levels of service quality
- Generates billing sheets based on resource tracking
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate's degree preferred
- Working towards the Project Management Professional certification, or equivalent training
Work Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2-3 years related Project Management work experience. Level may depend on experience and/or the scope and complexity of the assignment
Skills and Core Competencies:
- The following project management skills are prerequisite and must be demonstrated: time, asset, change, and conflict or crisis management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills. Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent client liaison and facilitation skills
- Strong MS-Project, or similar application, skills
- Decent financial and Project Management report writing skills
- Possesses some general Information Technology knowledge
- Ability to originate new projects with existing clients
- Organizational Relationships
- The development of business skills will allow the individual to progress to Project Administrator or laterally to Technician, Product Support or into the Line of Businesses
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Apply by creating/using an account